watch now

Author Topic: Working in DILG?  (Read 1940 times)

shausa

  • Guest
Working in DILG?
« on: March 17, 2016, 01:14:52 pm »
I graduated March of Last year and I immediately applied.
I submitted my application around June..
I passed the PQE, I did the initial interview, and I recently did the Final Assessment last December..

There were 5 of us and they said they are not sure if all of us will be hired.
Then there's Election Ban...

I am losing hope.
Antagal pala ng process.

hihintayin ko pa ba to? o maghanap na alng ng iba?



« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 07:34:19 pm by shausa »

khaleesi619

  • Guest
Re: Working in DILG?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 08:29:56 am »
Better wait for it. Sayang it's DILG!
Can you share your experience in the interview and final assessment like what were the questions/scope?
From where are you pala?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close