watch now

Author Topic: Online hotel bookings  (Read 14702 times)

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Online hotel bookings
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2012, 01:37:42 am »
Aside from the hotel's own website, I've tried Hotwire and Expedia. So far no problems naman. But I still prefer booking direct with the hotel specially if they are accredited with my loyalty card so I can get the points. 

Yes, I follow this strategy too. 
It also pays to read the reviews

summer_princess

  • Guest
Re: Online hotel bookings
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2012, 04:44:49 pm »
Booking.com -cheap, just make sure you get the free cancellation in case you change mind

Agoda -almost all times mas mahal dito, though you get rewards in return

Asiatravel -last min bookings are usually cheaper, ayoko Lang dito prepay usually. Pag malayo pa ang trip I don't reco them as you need to pay them na unless you get the 'pay hotel' option.

mitch2526

  • Guest
Re: Online hotel bookings
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2012, 01:15:39 am »
letsbookhotel.com ang gamit ko pag ayaw komg magbayad ng card, pay at hotel lang option nila :)

monbla

  • Guest
Re: Online hotel bookings
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2012, 01:15:38 am »
I also prefer booking.com because of the free cancellation and not charging in advance. It's super convenient lalo na if you are booking way ahead. You can tentatively book hotels to ensure you don't run out of choices, but you can always back out for better deals, or if something unfortunate happens (trip got cancelled).

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close