watch now

Author Topic: Epilator / Body Trimmer / Personal Groomer  (Read 1257 times)

dolphine

  • Guest
Epilator / Body Trimmer / Personal Groomer
« on: January 13, 2016, 03:50:19 pm »
Hi ladies,

Anyone using those for under arm / private parts ? If yes, which brand/model do you use?

Thanks!!! :)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Epilator / Body Trimmer / Personal Groomer
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 11:28:56 am »
^ siiis ano brand ng cold wax mo? :) and do you have coarse thick hair down there or fine lang? (I'm trying to gauge the strength of your wax po haha)

sis in my understanding, all three refer to different products..right? *implying / means or*

I went back to epilating. I bleed talaga sa upper lip. bwisit haha I look like I have 3 pimples sa upper lip ko..parang lipstick ko is hindi maayos yung paglagay lol

great for arms! Too scared to use sa pubic area. I dont use sa legs coz I get spotty. -_-
weird. I have Phillips.(sp?) I used to have Braun? or Emjoi? Not sure.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Epilator / Body Trimmer / Personal Groomer
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 06:27:01 am »
^ thanks sis! :)
I'm looking for other wax options too :) for my armpit haha
ayoko pluck kase naka.dirty tingnan sa akin with bumps..di smooth.. epilating made me bleed..and shaving made me itchy.
also, I've tried depilating sa armpit, eww it made it dark. :P and itchy.

so far nakaganda ng armpit yung cold waxing haha

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Epilator / Body Trimmer / Personal Groomer
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 07:47:25 pm »
I"ve had my Braun for a few years na. Use it for my body and underarms. At first I bled but with consistent use, the hair becomes thinner and I don't bleed na. I do it a night before sleeping to allow the spottiness and redness to subside.

dolphine

  • Guest
Re: Epilator / Body Trimmer / Personal Groomer
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 03:39:22 pm »
^ and ^^ thanks for your reply mga sis :)

I don't use cold wax or anything. I am looking for "gadgets" to use which will make my life easier :) A cousin of mine told me about Epilator for underarms and Personal Groomer for down there. 

Still canvassing before buying one :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close