watch now

Author Topic: implantation bleeding  (Read 2635 times)

ranncsg

  • Guest
implantation bleeding
« on: January 11, 2016, 11:41:50 pm »
Hi, I'm not sure if I'm pregnant. please pardon my long story:

my hubby and I tried conceiving last December (I'm irregular btw. my last period was on October 2015.)
After 3 days, I suddenly had this weird dislike on fried chicken (and I am a chicken lover ever since) and when I ate it that time I felt like vomiting. I hated the smell of the oil with chicken fried on it. then the next week,  I had PMS and often felt nauseated. I ate too little on rice and I always crave for carbs or sweets.. then we went to the mall last Saturday. craved for Mango. discovered I was spotting. felt really tired then when we got home after. then I had a very excruciating headache– the next day I've had my period. I would say the flow is medium (1 pad on the first 3 hours) I had blood clots budging out and it was a sign of a P10 –happened twice. then I had my period quite light on my 2nd (1 pad after 3 hours or so) with a few clots but really bits of it and once only when I wipe my weewee with tissue.
I've had 3 pregnancy test and they were all negative.

now I'm having nausea again. I wanted some validation at least from someone who experienced pregnancy before consulting with the doctor. I felt it's taking too long before my next PT after this period ends.

hope you could help. thanks!

Which is Witch?

  • Guest
Re: implantation bleeding
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 01:16:48 pm »
Hi sis!
 if tests came out negative, it's usually accurate. However, you mentioned that you're irregular so we can't conclude if you're pregnant or not. Don't hesitate to visit your OB sis! :)
 if you're pregnant or not, your OB can give you meds asap for either case. ^_^

airwaterfire

  • Guest
Re: implantation bleeding
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 12:45:40 pm »

^^
Minsan pare pareho ang symptoms ng premenstrual at buntis.

I craved, nasusuka, nahihilo. Pero alam kong di ako buntis.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close