watch now

Author Topic: WHAT ARE YOU GOING CHOOSE? SAMSUNG NOTE 3 or IPHONE 5S?  (Read 2015 times)

CITIgirl_04

  • Guest
WHAT ARE YOU GOING CHOOSE? SAMSUNG NOTE 3 or IPHONE 5S?
« on: March 04, 2014, 02:09:20 pm »
Wala akong nakikitang topic about this so I decided to create one since I badly needed your opinion:

Iphone 5s or Samsung Note 3?

Guys kung kayo ang papipiliin which one for you is better? I am eversince a fan of Apple however I want something that would work both a phone and a tablet for me when Samsung Note 3 caught my attention.
I knew very well the difference of these 2 however I cant fully decide as to what to get.

Pag Iphone 5s, very exclusive, more secured the OS kasi it's from apple to apple lang and not like Android where almost all the other brands have been using.

Sa camera, mas malaki ang pixels ni Note pero I believe in Apple's camera resolution eversince (have compared it side-by-side already)

Pag Note 3 naman, feel-na-feel ko yung stylus pen, see I love to write so it's really a 'plus' factor for me. Para pa itong naging eBook reader because of its size.

Battery life is longer ayon sa aking mga nabasa, and that's much better kasi I'm a book lover.

We can't say na Iphones are for elite pipz only kasi kahit ang mga kilala na eh naka Samsung na rin...
At marami pang iba na halos nagpapareho ng pagtitimbang ko sa kanila...



Hays I can't really decide please help me with your opinion sisses... TIA!!! :)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 03:11:26 pm by CITIgirl_04 »

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: WHAT ARE YOU GOING CHOOSE? SAMSUNG NOTE 3 or IPHONE 5S?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 02:30:44 pm »
I had the same dilemma before, but I choose Iphone 5S, because I already have an I pad mini so I want a phone who has the same OS. Another factor for me is the size, I'm petite and note 3 is so big for my small hands. No regrets I love my Iphone 5S.

But if you want something that could work both as a phone and a tablet, I think Samsung Note 3 would be better for you. 5S is so small if you want to read e-books.

JayLan

  • Guest
Re: WHAT ARE YOU GOING CHOOSE? SAMSUNG NOTE 3 or IPHONE 5S?
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 03:45:40 pm »
Iphone fanatic ako eversince but when Samsung came up with Note 3, napaisip din ako kung magshishift ako. But then I realized, since I have Ipad mini naman so stick to Iphone 5 na lang kasi feeling ko Note 3 is so big din na mahirap dalin or ilagay sa bulsa.
Share ko lang... almost all the Bosses in our company shifted from either Iphone or Blackberry to Samsung Note 3. So either way, both phones naman are ok depende na lang siguro sa need mo.

miSlovESka

  • Guest
Re: WHAT ARE YOU GOING CHOOSE? SAMSUNG NOTE 3 or IPHONE 5S?
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 04:09:49 pm »
I'll choose Samsung Note 3, daming features, in the long run masasanay ka din sa size, been saving for this din talaga but waiting for samsung 5 to be out before I purchase this. I had my iPhone 5s but sold it already, fan of big screen, mejo malaki pa screen ng S2 ko, coz I like watching movies/tv on my phone and reading ebooks.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close