But certain traits or behaviors may be holding you back, making your bosses hesitate you when it comes to recommending you for higher positions or pay grades. And even if you're not going for a promotion, they may still be hurting your assessments and your work relationships!
FN identified 5 common career killers and offers tips on how to avoid them.
Want more handy tips on working your way up at work? Check out these articles linked below:
- 10 Common-Sense Skills You Need to Develop to Get to the Top
- 9 Tips on How to Negotiate for a Raise
- New Study: Rudeness at Work Causes Mistakes + 10 Polite Moves That Can Boost Your Career
- Attractive People Earn More + Present Yourself Well at Work
- How to Find "Home" at Work
You can also search for "Cubicle Coach" using FN's search bar for more articles on improving your efficiency, satisfaction, and upward mobility at work.
(Photo courtesy of Flickr Creative Commons)