Browse through our gallery and take a look at 20 cute book plate and name tag designs that you can print and use as labels for your kids' books, notebooks, and other school supplies.
We’ve laid out the assortment of plates on two pages to help you print these out and use them. Like them all? Follow these instructions:
1. Download the PDF by clicking on the link below:
- FN Back-to-School Book Plates [3.48MB]
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. Open the file in your PDF Reader. Don't have one? Click here to access the download page for Adobe Reader.
Alternately, you can access the JPEG files for each page, save them onto your desktop, and open them in your image manager.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Click File, then from the dropdown menu, click Print. You may want to adjust your printer preferences to high-quality photo printing.
4. Load up your printer with sticker or board paper, and print as many copies as you like!
5. Once printed, cut out your cards and use them to make sure your kids’ belongings are properly labeled once they’re back at school!
Want just a couple of the designs? You can simply right-click on the image you want from the gallery below, hit Save Image As . . ., save it to your desktop or a convenient location, then lay it out using Microsoft Word, Photoshop, or even your built-in image manager for printing.
Trending on Network