We’ve long suspected that moms are gifted with special powers that enable them to juggle several tasks at a time. Ever since the first mom (whoever she may be) kissed a scratch or a bruise better, we’ve been nothing but in awe of them. We believe that aside from the usual and published biological changes that moms undergo when they first become mothers, there are other less publicized changes that are disguised by the suspiciously vague term “mother’s instincts.”
See our yet-to-be peer-reviewed results here:
1. Moms possess x-ray vision, allowing them to see whether you’re hiding anything, and possibly a third eye that can predict exactly what you’re up to.
2. They have warm hands that are perfect for hugging (and occasionally, for laying down the law).
3. Feel like you’re hearing your mother’s voice even though you’re hundreds of miles away? That’s because she’s probably calling or shouting your name at home using her unimaginably powerful set of lungs. Yeah, you know what we’re talking about.
4. They have a ready smile for every big or small milestone you make.
5. They have strong walking legs that allow them to run after you when you first started walking, and now, whenever you try to sneak out of your bedroom window.
6. They have a mighty heart that can handle anything people throw at them.
(Artwork by Sabrina Lajara)
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending on Network