Girls, here’s an important tip on how you can keep your relationship alive: keep your man guessing. While it’s nice to have him know your likes and dislikes and vice-versa, you need to be able to surprise him with what you know and what you can do, too. Here are a couple of suggestions:
1. Know his tools. Channel your inner Betty Cooper and familiarize yourself with wrenches, screwdrivers, and pliers. Find out what they’re all good for, and wait for the right moment to use what you know. Kick it up a notch and create your own tool kit!
2. Beat him at his own game. With enough practice, anyone can be good at Tekken Tag Tournament, Formula One Championship Edition, or even NBA 2K13. Whatever his deal is, master it. Keep it all a secret, and watch his jaw drop when you effortlessly KO his character the next time you play.
3. Get to know the greats. It’s one thing to know who Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is and another to know who John Cena, Triple H, Randy Orton, and Edge are. Whoever your guy idolizes (or disses, it really doesn’t matter), knowing these “man” facts is a sure way to win his affections!
4. Master practical tasks. Ease into it by learning the easiest tasks first: learn how to change a light bulb, configure the router, and drill holes on the wall. Once you have all these skills down pat, move on to more complicated tasks like how to change the oil in your car and replace door knobs.
5. Cook a mean steak. They say that the way to a man's heart is through is stomach. In this case, we say go with steak. No man can resist a mean and perfectly grilled steak, unless, of course, he's a vegetarian (in that case, learn how to whip up a fantastic tofu steak instead)!
(1. Photo by Kate Ter Haar via Flickr Creative Commons 2. Photo by Brian J. Matis via Flickr Creative Commons 3. Photo by Tony A. via Flickr Creative Commons 4. Photo by Angela Mabray via Flickr Creative Commons 5. Photo by gomattolson via Flickr Creative Commons. Flashbox photo from Revenge courtesy of ABC)
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending on Network