Childhood sweethearts Sam Godinez and Paolo Valenciano had an artsy engagement shoot at Heima Home & Lifestyle in Makati and at Star City in Pasay. The colorful photo session showcased the couple's favorite things.
Aside from incorporating vintage-inspired pieces in the props, the avid sci-fi fanatics also used lightsabers and Stormtrooper helmets to show their love for Star Wars.
With geeky props and vibrant scenery, the laid-back engagement session, which was shot by MangoRed, perefectly captured the couple’s personalities.
1. The couple’s love for Star Wars was highlighted in the shoot.
2. The couple's engagement shoot, which was inspired by a variety of things that they love, depicted contemporary romance.
3. Because the bride and groom are movie buffs, several film elements were incorporated into the prenuptial shoot.
4. Brightly colored props channeled the couple's vibrant and imaginative personalities.
5. Some of the props used were from the couple's own collections.
[Read the full article and see the complete gallery on BridalBook.ph]
(Photos courtesy of Mango Red)
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending on Network