Like most siblings, the two sisters who own this house share a close relationship. They choose each other’s outfits, laugh at the same jokes, and finish each other’s sentences. They also live in the same house with their respective families—10 people in all, not including house help. And unlike most siblings who live together, they all get along pretty well. Their lifestyle is an amazing example of creative and harmonious living as they have the best of both worlds: peace of mind, and a well-planned home.
For more Modern Asian homes, browse through these galleries:
- Modern Asian Style: In the House of Stone and Light
- Modern Asian Style: Minimally Yours
- Modern Asian Style: Half and Half
- Modern Asian Style: Welcome to the Temple
- Modern Asian Style: Clean, Classy Comfort
(First published in Real Living Magazine, Real Home section as "Family Ties" in January-February 2005; photos by Miguel Nacianceno; adapted for use in Female Network)