More and more of our favorite local travel destinations are opening their doors to tourists, a welcome move for many of us seeking a change of scenery after being cooped up for nearly a year. Of course, there are necessary safety protocols and conditions to adhere to before being granted access to these tourist spots such as a medical certificate showing that you and your companions are COVID-free.
Suffice it to say, some extra advance planning needs to be made if you’d like to take a trip nowadays, but on a positive note, it’s now possible to actually do so. In service to all of you considering going out of town, we present you with all the long weekends you can take advantage of this 2021 so you can get preparations in motion.
2021 Long Weekends
- New Year's Day - 1 (Fri), 2 (Sat), 3 (Sun)
- Chinese New Year - 12 (Fri), 13 (Sat), 14 (Sun)
- Holy Week - 1 (Thurs), 2 (Fri), 3 (Sat), 4 (Sun)
- Araw ng Kagitingan - 9 (Fri), 10 (Sat), 11 (Sun)
- National Heroes' Day - 28 (Sat), 29 (Sun), 30 (Mon)
- All Saints' Day, All Souls' Day - 30 (Sat), 31 (Sun), 1 (Mon), 2 (Tues)
- Christmas Eve, Christmas Day - 24 (Fri), 25 (Sat), 26 (Sun)
December 2021/January 2022
- Rizal Day, New Year - 30 (Thurs), 31 (Fri), 1 (Sat), 2 (Sun)
Where would you love to go this year?