We all seem to have a million and one questions to ask our doctors every time we go for a visit. But do you ever find yourself forgetting these as your check up starts? Or maybe you've just never found the right doctor to ask. Check the slide show below for 32 of your most common health concerns answered by physicians and specialists.
Please note that these answers are not meant to be the final solution to your health concerns. We urge you to consult with doctors if you present with signs and symptoms that are atypical.
Read these FN articles for more health advice:
- 5 Things Every Woman Needs to Know about Endometriosis
- What Every Woman Should Know about Ovarian Cancer
- What Every Woman Should Know about Breast Cancer
- Hot GirlTalk Topic: What Every Woman Should Know about Cervical Cancer
- 5 Tips for Dengue Prevention
(First published in Good Housekeeping Magazine, Features Section as "32 Health Questions Answered" in January/February 2009; adapted for use in Female Network)