Filipina blogger Janine Kaye strikes again! After writing her first K-Drama tour in the Philippines, she shared with us another amazing post about where we should go if we want to get that vibe we get from watching K-Drama all day.
In her second blog post, Korean Drama Feels: Pinay Style (Part 2), she shares some of the places we might want to go to whenever we need this happy pill.
1. For when you want to dress up with your friends a la Love in the Moonlight: Hwaroro Restaurant
1103, 76 Scout Tobias St., Diliman, Quezon City
2. For when you want to take photos on magical walls a la Heartstrings: Art in Island or Miracle Art Happyworld Museum
Art in Island
175 15th Ave., Barangay Socorro, Cubao, Quezon CityÂ
Miracle Art Happy World
Market Market, McKinley Parkway, Taguig
3. For when you want to go on a barkada trip a la Dream High: Tous Le Jours
For a list of Tous Le Jours branches, go here.
4. For when you want to eat something cold a la Goblin: Baskin Robbins
For a list of Baskin Robbins branches, go here.
5. For when you want to go on a date a la Descendants of the Sun: Subway
For a list of Subway branches, go here.
Read Janine Kaye's entire list by visiting her blog over here.
This story originally appeared on Candymag.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.