Send your entry with the following information:
- Full name
- Telephone Numbers( Please indicate 2 Current numbers, mobile or landline)
- Email Address
- Complete Home Address (Please include your complete home address, with home/unit number, floor/building name (if applicable), street, barangay, city, and zip code.
- Your brief answer (50 words or less) to this question: WHY DOES YOUR SPACE DESERVE AN ULTIMATE MAKEOVER? Please provide at least THREE (3) CLEAR PHOTOS (digital file or printout) of the single area/room or different area/rooms that need a makeover. Please also include a solo photo of yourself or with your family.
You may submit your entries via snail mail or hand carry it to:
Real Living Ultimate Makeover Contest c/o IN-MAG MARKETING, Summit Media, 7/F Cybergate Tower 3, Robinsons Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City.
Incomplete entries will be disqualified. This promo will run from April 1, 2014 to May 30, 2014. Entries must be received on or before May 30, 2014 (11:59pm) to qualify.
There will only be one winner of the Real Living Ultimate Makeover Contest to be selected by the representatives of Real Living based on the following criteria:
- Home/living space of contestant affects the lifestyle of the homeowner/tenant and needs the most drastic renovation/redecoration for improvement (40%)
- Inspirational value of homeowner's story in entry letter (30%)
- Structural soundness of home/living space (20%)
- Home/living space is owned/leased by contestant and is within the area limitations in mechanics (10%).
Judging of the entries is scheduled on June 6, 2014 at the Summit Media office (7th flr, Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City) by Tom Castaneda(Associate Publisher), Rachelle Medina(Editor-in-Chief) and Sunshine Funa(Managing Editor) witnessed by a DTI representative.
The winner of this contest will get a free home makeover from the Real Living team in partnership with Handyman, Robinson’s Department Store, and American Standard. The number of rooms to be made over will be decided by the Real Living team depending on what the budget allows.Winner would need to present a brief written verifiable disclosure. Scheduling of the makeover must be within 60 days from first receipt of notification. Unclaimed prizes outside of the redemption period will be forfeited in favor of Summit Media with prior DTI approval. Selection of the winner will be the exclusive decision of Real Living.
Prizes are not convertible to cash. 20% tax of prizes exceeding P10,000 in value shall be shouldered by Summit Media.
Employees of Summit Media and partnering sponsors, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not allowed to join this promo.
PER DTI NCR PERMIT NO. XXXX SERIES OF 2013