1. You're always careful with what you eat.
You know that milk and green mangoes are a bad combination.
2. And speaking of milk, half the time, you can't even hold it in.
Can you say "lactose intolerant?"
3. When you're in a new restaurant, the first thing you ask is "Where's the restroom?".
You know, just in case.
4. Restrooms that come complete with working bidets and fresh rolls of tissues are the equivalent of paradise.
They bring you tears of joy.
5. You love coffee, but coffee doesn't love you.
No, not even decaf.
6. You have a stash of tummy meds in your bag.
Buscopan, Diatabs, Kremil-S, Omeprazole—you basically got it all.
6. You always have two kinds of wipes: wet and dry.
Because it pays to always be ready.
7. Your makeup kit always has alcohol and poop drops that cancel out odors.
You're a responsible pooper, after all.
8. Your greatest fear is not having tissue in your bag when nature calls.
9. If you've really run out of tissue, you make do with what you have.
Panty liners and brochures find that you have no mercy.
10. You've mastered the art of looking fierce even if you're breaking in cold sweat.
Smize, girl. SMIZE.
11. You're used to asking if you can use the restroom first when the line is long.
Shame means nothing!
12. You come out of the restroom with your head held high, even if you know that there's an invisible sign on your forehead that says "JUST POOPED".
Loud and proud.
PHOTO: Pixabay; GIF: Giphy