Author Topic: what is descriptive writing style?  (Read 744 times)

mariasheikh1

• Probationary
what is descriptive writing style?
« on: February 10, 2021, 07:56:58 pm »
when you get a topic that is very normal, easy to search, full of content, a random talk, etc. and you are assigned to write on that topic it will definitely be descriptive in words. descriptive actually means to elaborate in detail without any limited count like storytelling or book writing. I really like to descriptive and I learned from masters assignment help UAE best mentor and professors where i also get a sample material at a cheap price.

carote9729

• Probationary
Re: what is descriptive writing style?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 08:09:55 pm »
Hey, descriptive writing is about providing your readers with the information they need to visualize your writing and be a part of your writing Moreover, they can get help from coursework writers to solve their writing-related issues. Reading your words simply means using words that describe everything the reader needs to know in order to create an image in their mind.

EmmaSparks

• Probationary
Re: what is descriptive writing style?
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 06:33:38 pm »
Writing descriptive essays can be a little exhilarating sometimes, but sometimes it can get exhausting. You need a proper research before writing anything in detail to have the most accurate information asserted in the essay. All research first, that's what I learned from my content writer friend who also helped me to make my LinkedIn profile better and more attractive to look at which led me to have connections with top class executives and recruiters there.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close