Author Topic: Angelicum College QC  (Read 3097 times)

mikaela325

• Super GirlTalker
  • a loving wife & a brand new mom
Angelicum College QC
« on: September 20, 2015, 02:20:52 am »
Any feedback mga sis? I wanted my kids to study at STC and Lourdes sana but my auntie said sa Angelicum na lang. Her kids were from STC and Lourdes also but transferred them to Angelicum and stayed there until high school.

Hope makapag share ang mga sis who have studied here or have sent their kids here. Thanks. :)
When you're down to nothing, God is up to something.

hyder0926

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Angelicum College QC
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 09:05:02 am »
hi! why did your aunt transferred her kid/s from Lourdes to Angelicum?

cadie36

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 10:05:19 am »
I used to teach there CLE for ys 5. hindi sya formal school more on modules and no grade levels but the measure is through years in school. no grades but a checklist of the skills na na acquire na dapat after finishing a certain set of modules. may home school program din sila.

mikaela325

• Super GirlTalker
  • a loving wife & a brand new mom
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 05:44:19 am »
hi! why did your aunt transferred her kid/s from Lourdes to Angelicum?
Non-graded kasi sa Angelicum and with her very busy sched, stressful ang school requirements ng traditional school for them. The kids weren't enjoying school anymore.
When you're down to nothing, God is up to something.

hyder0926

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 09:07:47 am »
^ Thanks Sis Mikaela.

i came from a traditional school.. pano ba un modules teaching? hope you can answer me sis Cadie36..

i have a 5 yo son and im considering this school sana.. 

Alcott_Smith

• Probationary
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 02:41:39 pm »
Is there any response from there side? I want my children to study at STC and Lourdes fire but my auntie says Angelicum na lang. Need to order essay writing service reviews for our kid soon. His kids came from STC and Lourdes too but moved them to Angelicum and stayed there until high school.

CarolBennett

• Probationary
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2020, 04:26:44 pm »
Are you lost at how to start your literary analysis essay and how to move forward with it?
 If your answer yes, then you definitely need help from this online writing service  https://order-essays.com/buy-literary-analysis-essay/ The option to buy literary analysis essay comes in handy for students as it is a time- and energy-saving option.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close