Author Topic: URGENT HIRING Homebased Content Writer (part time)  (Read 1867 times)

simang

• Acts like a lady, thinks like a man.
  • Super GirlTalker
URGENT HIRING Homebased Content Writer (part time)
« on: January 09, 2020, 02:40:55 pm »
Hi GTers! I'm looking for a part time content writer to join my team. I handle several clients and need someone to help me with content writing and some admin tasks.

Details:
- Rate is P125 for every 500 words (goal is to finish about 7,000-10,000 words per week, sometimes more).
- I pay per task completed, so your earnings will depend on your effort. Pay will be sent via bank transfer or Paypal (or if you prefer other methods, like remittance, GCash, etc, I'm open).
- Flexible hours. You can work on your own schedule and I don't require a specific number of hours as long as you get the job done.
- Long term remote work.
- No experience required but applicant must be willing to undergo a series of trial writing tasks as part of the hiring process.
- For urgent hiring.

Requirements:
- Above average command of the English language (grammar and use of punctuation should be top notch)
- Knows how to proofread their own work and submit works that need very little quality checking
- Reliable and dedicated
- Able to follow directions
- Flexible and creative enough to research and write different types of contents (catchy and informative blog articles, marketing materials, social media posts, viral topics, etc) in various niches (mainly weddings, relationships, health, and cryptocurrency).
- Able to write 100% original content (your pieces will be checked on Copyscape)

If interested, send a brief self intro (max of 100 words), your Skype ID, and a sample written piece (optional) to hello.deskscribe@gmail.com.

Thanks!
...all adventurous women do.

iceheaven31

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: URGENT HIRING Homebased Content Writer (part time)
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 03:59:07 pm »
hello! if this is still open after Holy Week, please let me know. ;)
sa ngayon medyo busy pa hehe.  ;D

simang

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 04:06:02 pm »
^hi sis! Sure i'll let you know! :)

Madness

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 03:13:48 pm »
i will email you sis because I need a new skill to learn this 2020 (you said may training naman ano? ) :D

simang

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 05:53:14 pm »
^may writing tests as part of the hiring process. But top requirement is fluent in written English :)

iliketoeat

• Probationary
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2020, 06:23:19 pm »
Hi, still looking?

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close