Author Topic: Share your positive affirmations whenever you're feeling low or feeling nega  (Read 5340 times)

sugardrop

• Super GirlTalker
  • Loving life's simple pleasures.
    • J'adore Rougit
Very helpful thread. I'll try some of those that were shared here.
A little backreading won't hurt.

J'adore Rougit

Instagram: greenappletini

Larrah

The Buddha says: that pain or suffering arises through desire or craving and that to be free of pain "we need to cut the bonds of desire."

The pain that you create now is always some form of non-acceptance.

Don't attach yourself to anything that is temporary in the world.

Remember: You are the creator of your own thoughts! It is always our choice: whether we get on with our lives and live in the NOW, or whether we chain ourselves to the grudges and guilt of the past.

Past is past. Take the learnings and not the sorrow.

Think positive. React positively.

fly_girl333

• GirlTalker
I make it a point to commute everyday. And watch people go about their lives in the street. When I see that most of them are in deeper s*** than me, negativity turns to gratitude.

sweet.hann

• GirlTalker
Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
-1 Corinthians 15:58

LET NOTHING MOVE YOU.

yan yung encouraging words na pinanghahawakan ko everytime na confised ako gaya ngayon.. Staring this week, ayan na yung words pa paulit-ulit.. LET NOTHING MOVE YOU..

Kaya ngayon, waiting pa rin sa magiging sagot ni Lord, pero being still.. Ginagawa parin kung ano yng dapat kong gawin..

aravn22

• GirlTalker
You are more than enough.

that's my daily affirmation especially when i get really stressed at work at nagiging OC ako msyado.
"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary."
-Cecil Beaton

candygrenade

• Strawberry Girl, Banana Split Lady
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • 永遠に愛してくれてありがとう♥
The Buddha says: that pain or suffering arises through desire or craving and that to be free of pain "we need to cut the bonds of desire."

Remember: You are the creator of your own thoughts! It is always our choice: whether we get on with our lives and live in the NOW, or whether we chain ourselves to the grudges and guilt of the past.

Super love this! :)
Ego tells us that only when things fall into place will we attain Peace. But if we listen to the Spirit, our Higher Self will tell us that only when we are at Peace will things fall into place...

lilstar

• i'm ms. fiercee.. ^^
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • happy in love
Whenever I feel low, worried and sometimes hopeless, i always think of how great our Lord is.

God is greater than any of our challenges. I always tell myself "Not my will but Your's be done".
"All days are not same. Save for a rainy day. When you don't work, savings will work for you."- M.K. Soni

http://iluvdarkpink.blogspot.com/

pinklilac

• Senior GirlTalker
 Daily ako nagsusulat ng mga blessings na dumating at meron sa buhay ko...
nagsusulat din ako ng affirmations..
Effective sa akin ito kase palagi ako na re remind kung gaano ako ka blessed..

gil12

• Junior GirlTalker

This is nice   :)

I try to count my blessings. When I was in college, I used to pass by the Church every morning before class and it makes my day a little lighter. When I was really depressed, I cried while praying inside the Church and I felt better. I didn't care who was looking, I needed to let it all out. Lately, I've realized, the past has been dragging me down and the thought of my future has been giving me anxieties, kaya as much as possible, I live in the present.

Stop excusing bad behavior with "This is just how I am"

chaylyn

• GirlTalker
"Awit ng pagtitiwala sa Diyos" Psalm 91

...."And sabi ng Diyos, aking ililigtas ang tapat saakin at iingatan ko ang sinumang taong Ako'y kikilanlin. 'Pag sila'y tumawag laging handa ako na sila'y pakinggan, aking sasamahan at kung may hilahil ay sasaklolohan. Aking ililigtas at ang bawat isa'y pararanganlan, Sila'y bibigyan ko't gagantimpalaan ng mahabang buhay. At nakatitiyak na ang tatamuhin nila'y kaligtasan" ..

kikaygirl5810

• Junior GirlTalker
  • MsKikayDiskarte
I don't talk to people... I go to blessed sacrament and stay there for as long as i can. Go to confession and Pray the Rosary.

It calms me... It gives me peace of mind... And most of all, it take away my pains.

Minsan i had a big problem to the point na even my husband diko sinabihan ng problem ko. I went straight to Church and pray. I cried hard...then after that pag balik ko sa mundo, everything was ok! The people who tried to hurt me was suddenly become so quite.
Don't let anyone take away your sparks!!!

Ma.Jewel_1987

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Certified SRC fanatic
I write in my e-diary, and I always think na may mga taong mas mahirap ang pinagdadaanan kesa sakin, like yung mga nabiktima ng ISIS, Bokoharam etc. I should be more thankful dahil mas blessed ako, and then marerealize ko na napakababaw lang ng problema or ikinalulungkot ko.
Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will realize they were the big things.

momlory

• Junior GirlTalker
Journal every morning or gabi. Sinusulat ko lahat ng feelings ko saka hanap ako ng outlet like yoga, gym etc

callmemissj

• <333
    • http://callmemissj.tumblr.com/
My current situation is not my final destination.
I know mahirap pero it is all in the mind. We can consider things in two ways: positive or negative. Dun ako lagi sa positive kahit nakakamatay na yung sitwasyon. Haha. Kasi we will atrract more negative if we think really negatively.
Just sticking around for some dose of good vibes <333

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
Be still, and know that I am good.

Funny kasi kahapon I felt so bad about something. Then, I learned to let go and prayed. Kanina, the cause of my misery is just too much thinking pala. I actually got pala what I was hoping for. God is good!hehe

missyuko

• Blue Clover Dreamer
  • GirlTalker
I'm feeling down lately, kagagaling ko lang sa mataas na lagnat and I still have to take erythromycin for a week. every food tastes insipid and my stomach growls or aches even when I have already eaten. plus the fact, na may uncertainty kung saan ako mag apply ng work at kung masasayang ba ang effort ko or kung matagal silang tumawag or what. I'm going back to reading the bible, nasa Acts palang ako.
What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? -Mark 8:36

marieleia

• Probationary
" I am Divinely protected"
" All is well in my world, everything is working out for my highest good"

Search ninyo po sa YT, Louise Hay. Really helped me during my lowest times.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close