Author Topic: Kasambahay Bill  (Read 116558 times)

happy_pomelo

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Kasambahay Bill
« Reply #600 on: June 27, 2013, 03:53:41 pm »
Oh dear, so it's not only me who's having difficulty complying with this law.

I am not sure what to do with one of my HHs. Private employed siya and we're not sure until when her SSS contributions were remitted. As her new employer I will have to change her category to HH but that is not indicated in the Member Amendment Form.  (Form E-1)

Is there a specific form for this? I haven't checked SSS website.

snowberry

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #601 on: June 27, 2013, 09:15:17 pm »
^for the employer number, you can register online. You will get a Registration Tracking Number (RTN). Then call the Pag-ibig hotline a day after registering online and you can get your Employer Number. Just provide your RTN. This is the process I did to get my number as well as my kasambahays' numbers.

Sis pareho lang ba on line process ng enrollment for the employer under sa  New Member?

kulitkidz

• GirlTalker
« Reply #602 on: June 27, 2013, 09:29:53 pm »
question mga sis, if dati may voluntary contribution na yung yaya mo na na-stop for many years at yun ang gusto ng yaya na doon ihulog ang contribution, ok lang ba yun sa sss? Or need talga niya ipa-tag yun as kasambahay contribution? thanks in advance  :)

mrsamurao

• GirlTalker
« Reply #603 on: June 28, 2013, 01:13:13 am »
Hi Can_dice! Thank you for answering my queries. About the issue of lowering my yaya's salary, hindi din ako pumayag talaga although super na-appreciate ko talaga yung fact na she suggested it. Naawa naman ako kasi nga with 3K a month, 100 lang siya a day. Plus I want to take care of her as well because she takes care of my son. Sabi nga ng husband ko, hayaan ko na lang daw yung added cost and just be thankful because  at least kami ang employer. Mas privileged pa din daw kami compared with our yaya.

Hay naku, ganun talaga siya mag-off. We live in Sta. Rosa kasi, yung yaya naman sa Antipolo so when she takes a day off, she would always ask me if ok lang 2 days para hindi daw sayang sa biyahe. Again, naawa naman ako so I'd say, ok lang. Pero naku, by the next day naka-text na yun na kung ok lang mag-extend pa ng one more day. What else can I say eh nandun na siya? She knows kasi na she gets 4 days off in a month. I give her an incentive for every day off she doesn't take kayalang ang ginagawa niya sunod-sunod kaya nase-stress din ako minsan.

To my knowledge,  if your househelp resigns, you can just inform your bank to stop payments. Maganda lang sa auto-debit, you dont have to do yung contribution collection list since payments are done electronically.

One more question pala: I'm planning to go to SSS today. Do I have to bring my yaya pa ba? Can I just have the form printed at home then have her fill it up and sign it tapos ako na lang mag-submit? Kasi if I bring her then it means I have to bring my son too.. eh kung mahaba pila, tantrum waiting-to-happen yun so para less stress, I'm planning to do this by myself. Pwede ba?

Again, thank you for answering! I truly appreciate it! :)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 09:31:37 am by mrsamurao »
“I try to believe like I believed when I was five.. when your heart tells you everything you need to know.”― Lucy Liu

hunny_ally

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #604 on: June 28, 2013, 06:08:55 am »
^^here's the link.

http://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/memserv/ --> go to Employer's Registration

can_dice

• Junior GirlTalker
    • this is my blog..
« Reply #605 on: June 28, 2013, 09:09:55 am »
Oh dear, so it's not only me who's having difficulty complying with this law.

I am not sure what to do with one of my HHs. Private employed siya and we're not sure until when her SSS contributions were remitted. As her new employer I will have to change her category to HH but that is not indicated in the Member Amendment Form.  (Form E-1)

Is there a specific form for this? I haven't checked SSS website.

You will just need to put her name and position sa R-1A form and since you're a HH employer, it will be AUTOMATIC na magiging household employee siya.  No need to change manually or request it sa SSS office.  Just submit her name sa R-1A  form (you 'report' to SSS that she is employed with you) and when they input it in the computer lalabas kaagad na house helper na siya since you ARE  a household employer.

I have a suggestion - there's this online inquiry facility sa SSS website,  You'd need to register your HH and provide an email address (gawa ka nalang sa gmail) and then when you have successfully registered her, you can log-in anytime and see ALL the details of her account.  Like, sino yung dating employers niya and the total contributions that she has made.  Buong history nila makikita mo duon.

question mga sis, if dati may voluntary contribution na yung yaya mo na na-stop for many years at yun ang gusto ng yaya na doon ihulog ang contribution, ok lang ba yun sa sss? Or need talga niya ipa-tag yun as kasambahay contribution? thanks in advance  :)

Since she is employed with you:

I do NOT recommend that you continue her sa voluntary because if she gets mad at you and makes you sumbong sa SSS you will be HELD LIABLE and you will be required to pay for ALL her back benefits plus penalties pa!

You really need to tag them sa Kasamabahay contribution - as protection for yourselves in the future.

About her past contributions - HINDI NIYO NA YUN MAGAGALAW.  Kung voluntary - voluntary lang siya, you cannot amend those old contributions anymore (from voluntary ilalagay mong with employer?  you CANNOT do that)
Eavesdrop on my whatever thingies (BLOG), drop by:
http://candishhh.blogspot.com/
http://didimom.blogspot.com

happy_pomelo

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #606 on: June 28, 2013, 11:01:31 am »
^Sis can_dice

Thanks! 

i submitted the foms yesterday and added her in the SSS R-1A form. I tried to registr her online to check her emplyment history but her status as previously employed will require me to encode her Receipt for SSS contributions paid for the last 6 months.

I hope all my forms are okay.  I submitted all SSS, Pag-Ibig and Philhealth sa office ng friend ko for one-stop shop processing (SSS, Pag-Ibig and Philhealth reps will go to the office.  I also saw a ticker report at DZMM Teleradyo that there will be a one-stop shop on July 5 (Sat).  No details yet, I will just post any information about this.

hunny_ally

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #607 on: June 28, 2013, 11:13:49 am »
Ako I thought since my daughter's school is near a mall that has SSS, Philhealth, and Pagibig, the yaya can fix the papers while waiting. We were not allowed and instead was told to submit it in Cubao cause that's where their servicing branches for our area of residence are located.Though it is just an mrt away from the school, nakakainis pa din di ba? As if hindi naman sila online. Like what I said before, dapat this unified registration was done at the onset at hindi pagkatapos ng deadline. Instead of making the process easier to encourage more employers to comply with the law, a lot gets turned off cause they are so unorganized

can_dice

• Junior GirlTalker
    • this is my blog..
« Reply #608 on: June 28, 2013, 11:33:28 am »

One more question pala: I'm planning to go to SSS today. Do I have to bring my yaya pa ba? Can I just have the form printed at home then have her fill it up and sign it tapos ako na lang mag-submit? Kasi if I bring her then it means I have to bring my son too.. eh kung mahaba pila, tantrum waiting-to-happen yun so para less stress, I'm planning to do this by myself. Pwede ba?

Again, thank you for answering! I truly appreciate it! :)

No need to bring yaya naman.  as long as yaya signed the forms.  siguro best is to have her make an authorization letter?  para sigurado.  alam mo naman mga tao sa sss, minsan maarte diba?
glad i was of help!! you are most welcome!! :)

can_dice

• Junior GirlTalker
    • this is my blog..
« Reply #609 on: June 28, 2013, 11:48:08 am »
^Sis can_dice

Thanks! 

i submitted the foms yesterday and added her in the SSS R-1A form. I tried to registr her online to check her emplyment history but her status as previously employed will require me to encode her Receipt for SSS contributions paid for the last 6 months.

I hope all my forms are okay.  I submitted all SSS, Pag-Ibig and Philhealth sa office ng friend ko for one-stop shop processing (SSS, Pag-Ibig and Philhealth reps will go to the office.  I also saw a ticker report at DZMM Teleradyo that there will be a one-stop shop on July 5 (Sat).  No details yet, I will just post any information about this.

Sana talaga they have the one stop shop!! its so hard for everyone to go to 3 different offices in a day!!!
sana all locations meron!!

Ako I thought since my daughter's school is near a mall that has SSS, Philhealth, and Pagibig, the yaya can fix the papers while waiting. We were not allowed and instead was told to submit it in Cubao cause that's where their servicing branches for our area of residence are located.Though it is just an mrt away from the school, nakakainis pa din di ba? As if hindi naman sila online. Like what I said before, dapat this unified registration was done at the onset at hindi pagkatapos ng deadline. Instead of making the process easier to encourage more employers to comply with the law, a lot gets turned off cause they are so unorganized

any branch can accept registration, yung reporting dapat sa branch ng bahay niyo talaga..

i agree on making the registration faster talaga, the more mahirap the more na di gagawin ng mga employers diba?

snowberry

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #610 on: June 28, 2013, 08:35:16 pm »
thanks sa pag ibig link sis hunny_ally

Hay problem talaga ang reporting kasi ang layo sa house namin ng servicing branch ng SSS and pag ibig.

can_dice

• Junior GirlTalker
    • this is my blog..
« Reply #611 on: June 29, 2013, 07:41:22 am »

Hay problem talaga ang reporting kasi ang layo sa house namin ng servicing branch ng SSS and pag ibig.

Ganyan talaga.. BUT I think you can make a request na lumipat sa mas malapit sa inyo na servicing branch.  Kasi dati sa Cubao, eh ang layo sobra, so we requested sa frisco area lang and pumayag naman.  Yun lang write a letter and wait for a reply.  But that was years ago pa ha..

kurengkeng

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #612 on: June 29, 2013, 09:28:08 am »
mga sis does this mean i have to apply also three times - sss pagibig philthealth - for an employer number?

hunny_ally

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #613 on: June 29, 2013, 09:48:17 am »
^YES

sassy_taurus8

• underneath Brad Pitt's sheath and a
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • "love me, feed me & dont ever leave me."- garfield
« Reply #614 on: June 29, 2013, 10:37:48 am »
^^So tedious pala ng process. Parang ayaw ko na muna tuloy kumuha ng yaya...  :P
"You've got to shake yourself out of that VICTIM mentality and start having a VICTORY mentality. This is a new day. Your future can start right now. It doesn't matter what you've been through, or how they treated you; GOD wants to turn all that around."

kurengkeng

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #615 on: June 29, 2013, 10:39:01 am »
thanks sis. another question. sa mga nag register ng employer number for pagibig, what do you mean
by this:

Select the Register Main Office option if the arrangement for remittance of contributions is centralized or is remitted by a single office as the Head Office or the Main branch.
2. Select the Register Branch Office option if the arrangement for remittance of contributions is decentralized or is remitted by each office/branch of an employer. The Registration Tracking Number (RTN) of the Head Office is required to register a branch office

Register Main Office
Register Branch Office

at anong industry ang ilalagay ko....waaah ang gulo!! :o
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 11:07:16 am by kurengkeng »

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close