Author Topic: Difference Between Designing In Php or Javascript.  (Read 1576 times)

HinaEni1

• Probationary
Difference Between Designing In Php or Javascript.
« on: November 23, 2018, 03:05:34 pm »
Designing is an upcoming and trending skill of this modern age. Web designing can be done in both Php and Javascript but these both have different criteria regarding designing. Some of the students like Php designing and showing interest to learn it because they think that it is easy but there is also a student who like javascript work. They say that javascript coding is doing work in a well and proper manner. By the way, our website design agency is doing work in both PHP and javascript coding. You can contact us if need any help regarding designing for your site.

sarahemi78

• Probationary
Re: Difference Between Designing In Php or Javascript.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 08:34:25 pm »
if we talk about the the main difference that is java script is case sensitive language and the php is not case sensitive.
another main advantage is java script is client side language and php is server side.
java script is the language of front- end and PHP is back-end.
as i am a developer in Company profile design dubai so here i am developer that's why i give all these suggestions

dinny@temp-mail.de

• Probationary
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 05:13:19 pm »
It is likewise an amazing write-up i always definitely relished examining. It's not necessarily day-to-day i always develop the opportunity to discover anything.   Tax Advice Brighton

paugomez

• Probationary
    • codigo promocional
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 06:04:29 am »
Thanks for sharing

steafkrish

• Probationary
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 02:58:21 pm »
if you something likes bing is the best search  engine we can use bing so gift by bing  give you so collect the reward coin and enjoy  rewards dashboard

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close