Author Topic: Personal ad  (Read 1791 times)

ansanach

• Probationary
Personal ad
« on: February 27, 2018, 11:05:27 pm »
I am a bit confused about something and would like some insights. Maybe a third party can offer some objectivity.

5 days ago, I posted on a personal ad site. It was not a regular posting where I wrioe what I was looking for. I wrote a fantasy story. Some guys messaged me. There was one guy I ended up meeting and his actions confused me.

We exchanged short emails and he seemed to have a very positive energy, complimenting me on my post and asking me if I wanted it to become a reality.

Me: What's a guy like you doing in a site like this?
Him: Uhm, maybe to fulfill someone's fantasy?

He asked me to watch a movie with him on the weekend and chatted a bit more about our backgrounds, to "hang out".

2 days ago, I met him after his meeting. We went to buy tickets and paid our own way. We chatted for some time because we booked the last full show.

We talked about sex, what we both liked, our experiences. He asked me if I wanted to fool around in the movie theatre.

He asked me to kiss him in the dark, which I did. It was wet. He put his hand between my thighs. I tightened my thighs around his hand. I slid my hand to feel his crotch. He was hard. He asked me if I wanted to lick it later. Then I unbuttoned his shorts with one hand and rubbed his ****. That was really nice. I whispered dirty things in his ear. He licked my bare shoulder and caressed my skin, lay his head on my shoulder.

Then he stopped. I slid my hand in a second time, asking if I should continue. He was breathing hard and I could smell his scent. I assumed he was sweating. He said to do it later. So I took my hand out. There was no more touching.

After the movie, we went out of the mall and he called a business contact. Then we got into his car. During a stop light, he turned to me and told me to come closer. Then he kissed me. That happened one more time. I also kept talking to him about sexual innuendos. I talked about how my ex liked getting a blowjob while driving. He did mention earlier that he also experienced that but now he was saying that he actually found it difficult to concentrate while driving.

We went to McDonald's to eat. He told me he didn't feel like getting a blowjob anymore.

Then he took me home. I thought he wanted to kiss me, so I cupped his face in my hands but his mouth was motionless.

After I got home, I sent him a message. I don't know why I didn't wait for him to message first. I think I felt I had to ask him but all of this didn't dawn on me until then.

Me: Thank you for your time tonight. I really enjoyed it!
Him: Good night! I appreciate you giving your time for this and I had fun with our conversation :) Happy week ahead!
Me: May I ask why you didn't want to go through with what we started?
Him: Something didn't feel right. I'm sorry if it's like that.
Me: No worries. I wanted to do it and you seemed to enjoy it in the movie theatre. So It was just a tad surprising. I hope I didn't turn you off or anything. You could always tell me what's in your mind without fear of offending me. If you think this isn't gonna work out, it's fine so I'll know where I'll stand.
Him: Thanks for being open. Yeah. I just felt this wouldn't work out. I don't want it to happen where we do it then I'll leave. I wasn't 100% into it.
Me: Alright then! If you don't mind telling me why? Then I'll leave you be.
Him: Apologirs [sic] for leading you on. Have a nice day!

Maybe I was naive, I expected too much. Or maybe he wasn't very forthcoming about his intentions? Please give me your thoughts. Thank you.

hushush

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Personal ad
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 12:03:10 am »
^looks like when you mentioned the word "ex", he snapped back to reality..
Some men doesnt like being compared to a woman's ex or doesnt like the sound of it at all..  makes them think that you're not over that guy yet..

Im just curious about that fantasy story, can  you give us a gist to give us an idea what it's all about? It might also help in solving the puzzle. :)

naizlabonita

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Personal ad
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 10:21:32 pm »
Well atleast he is honest enough so say that he didn't feel like doing it and it didn't feel right.
I guess its better than him leading you on, doing the deed and then not communicating after.

Protect your heart and mind from the ugliness that does not belong to you

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close