Author Topic: Trying To Conceive Thread 20  (Read 12805 times)

iloveonso

Re: Trying To Conceive Thread 20
« Reply #140 on: April 20, 2017, 01:38:40 am »
Congrats sa mga sisses na nag-bfp! Sis ask ko lang kung meron ba nag vlog sa inyo ng ttc journey? Im into watching ttc vlogs, nakakainspire lang manood. Mas lalo nakakalakas ng loob. Hoping na next tayo naman ang bfp. Baby dust to all.
~ Follow your ♥ , never surrender your dreams. Always believe in yourself and let God do the rest. ~

books_mags

• GirlTalker
« Reply #141 on: April 20, 2017, 03:29:24 am »
hi sis Chili, ask ko lang, was harvesting painful?
The doctors in the clinic we go to are encouraging us to try IVF but i am really scared kasi invasive procedure daw.  I also feel we haven't exhausted other options and last option namin talaga yung IVF.  I did one round of IUI but i had a miscarriage after 2.5 weeks.

yannuh

• Super GirlTalker
  • Trust in His timing.
« Reply #142 on: April 20, 2017, 06:06:01 am »
^have you tried taking APAS test na din to be sure sis?
just know you can :)

Chili1113

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #143 on: April 21, 2017, 02:00:22 am »
Books_mags: I am sorry about your losong the baby :(

For pain during harvest...On a scale of 1-10, Id say the pain is a 6, and the crampy feeling you get after is a 3. Most pain ive ever felt was a C-section and that was a 9/10 for me.

Don't worry it isnt intolerable :)

books_mags

• GirlTalker
« Reply #144 on: April 21, 2017, 03:25:09 am »
^i think i am not ready for IVF kasi nakikita ko the girls in the clinic after harvesting na they are in pain and they have a hard time walking out of the clinic.  Also, i am so scared of the stimulating medicine.

i did 2 rounds of stimulation.  The first was when I had a miscarriage and the 2nd time was horrible for me.  With like 14 relatively big follicles and more growing, it is painful when i sit and i was almost positive for OHSS.  I really wasn't expecting it to be that way and I feel na it could have been preventable if they monitored the follicle growth and adjusted the dosage of the meds.  The doctors already gave me OHSS medicine and I was given instructions to go direct to ER once i start showing more symptoms.  That was the point my doctor wanted to increase pa the dosage of the meds to make the follicles grow pa and then do the harvesting na lang.    If not, I need to stop the medication and just wait for the follicles to go away.

One doctor told me na due to the high number of follicles, they can't proceed na with IUI but we can try on our own.  The other doctor said don't even try kasi too risky daw to have that much follicles.  After stopping the medicine and after 1 week, all the follicles are still there kahit dapat nag ovulate na ako.  Sabi nila it stopped growing and it didn't get released din kasi nagulo yung balance ng hormones in the body since I stopped the medicine.  So now I am in a waiting game, if the follicles don't disappear by next cycle, most likely daw it developed into cysts.  I've been crying for days after hearing this because I felt like I would have been better off without going to them.  I never had PCOS and now i am possibly carrying 14 cysts. 

janesjane

• GirlTalker
« Reply #145 on: April 21, 2017, 10:20:29 am »
sis yung OHSS medicine same ba toh ng femara?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 04:24:10 pm by janesjane »

books_mags

• GirlTalker
« Reply #146 on: April 25, 2017, 12:19:02 am »
^thanks sis Chili.  i am in another country and can't easily switch doctors.  Need kasi ulit ng referral from a family doctor and baka paulit sa amin yung mga tests.  Even if we choose the clinic to go to, the doctors will be in rotation din, that's how they work here hindi tulad sa pinas na you can choose a specific doctor.  Nasa specialized reproductive clinic kami and it took me 1-2 months to get an appointment.

Right now we are in a waiting game pa, check next cycle if lumiit or nag shed na yung follicles.  Bawal daw i-stimulate agad kasi they might have a hard time telling which are the new follicles from the cyst if there are too many. 

eveelicious

• I am a woman. Shoe lover. Chocolate addict. Couch potato. Bookworm and still a
  • GirlTalker
  • Blessings are better shared with others.
« Reply #147 on: April 29, 2017, 04:03:43 pm »
Hello sisses and bros. It's been a while since I posted here. Husband and I have been ttc for 5 years now but through healthy living (with the help of supplements) and incessant prayer to Jesus through Padre Pio, hubby and I got our bfp  yesterday (cd34).

I am a bit worried though because pregnancy symptoms appeared a week before I was due for AF but now I don't feel any except mild cramps. Has anyone experienced this as well? TIA and baby dusts to everyone 😊

mommynin8

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #148 on: April 29, 2017, 07:39:27 pm »
^I did not experience any of the pregnancy symptoms- no morning sickness, no paglilihi, no cramps, only that my tummy got bigger.  Kaiba ito when I was ttcing, when I suffered some symptoms but no baby. 

To be sure, pa-check up ka and follow your doctor.
And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but because conscience tells one it is right.

Scubadoobidoo

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #149 on: April 29, 2017, 07:51:09 pm »
Wife just gave birth! It was an uphill battle! Our Ob fought to have wife give birth at 35 weeks. Galing sobra. Always follow your OBs advice talaga. We are so happy that our OB may geniune concern sa amin kaysa looking at us like a milking cow lang. Na arrest nya pre term labor ni wife from 33 weeks to 35. Baby girl and wifey is doing great. Baby dust to everyone.
Girls can fake orgasms, but guys can fake whole relationships.

momlory

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #150 on: May 02, 2017, 08:31:08 am »
Another month of ttc. So far nagpa tvs ako during my day 12.

got 7 follicles on right with 1 mature. and 8 follicles on the left.

Sabi ng ob try daw kami sa day 14, 16,18.

last month may mature follicle din ako pero hindi kami nakabuo. If this month hindi pa rin makabuo hindi ko alam kung ano problem.

Also yung mga nakita nakita na follicle magmamature ba sila  or 1 mature lang per month?
since regular menstruation ako sis.

iamdettie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #151 on: May 03, 2017, 07:18:41 pm »
Bro Scubadoobidoo, congrats to you and wifey. Sana kami na sunod. :)

Scubadoobidoo

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #152 on: May 04, 2017, 11:11:57 am »
Thanks iamdettie. Here is a trick our OB taught us. 5 days before ang supposed contact nyo (kung kelan puputok ang egg) make sure mag ejaculate partners nyo para talaga buhay lahat ng sperm. Then those 5 days no contact para ipon. Good luck everyone
Girls can fake orgasms, but guys can fake whole relationships.

momlory

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #153 on: May 05, 2017, 08:56:40 am »
^ kami nag contact once lumabas na may mature follicle going onwards hay timing talaga ang hirap.

mhie_camacho

• Probationary
« Reply #154 on: May 05, 2017, 10:14:22 am »
@scoobidoo. his sir. good to hear that success from you. sino po ang ob na nag iui sa wife nyo?

futboler_dati

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Guy Talker
« Reply #155 on: May 06, 2017, 07:45:32 am »
Mahirap talaga mag timing. Kami ni wifey after 3 cycles ng fertyl na gamot dun lang nakabuo. Nakatulong siguro yung pag-iwas sa stress.

momlory

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #156 on: May 08, 2017, 08:46:17 am »
in 2 months trying naka 3 beses kami nagpalit ng ob.

1st ob i was diagnosed with pcos on both ovaries. Ayaw ko maniwala since regular mens ako 31-33 days cycle ako and nag follicle monitoring kami on day 9. So naghanap ako ng ibang ob.

2nd ob. Diagnose with PCO both ovaries. Day 10 ko na nito at nagbigay sya ng lethrozole once a day. Had to do my follicle monitoring on day 18 since 31 days cycle ako. May nakita na mature follicle isa left may isa nahuhuli sa right ovary.  Hindi kami nakabuo this month.

So nagtry kami ulit on the next month. on day 2-4 lethrozole twice a day. So on day 12 ko may 4 ako na dominant follicle with mature on right.
This time nawala na si pco. 8 follicles on left and 7 follicles on right. On the next month kung hindi kami makabuo IUI na raw.  Nagpalit ako ng ob kasi ayaw ko mag IUI

3rd ob. Nagsuggest si OB na dpat si hubby pa check. Dito ako nalungkot. Sana sabay kami nagpacheck ni hubby para by this time sabay kami na ok na. The good news atleast ako ok na ok na.

Waiting game ako for two weeks now. Si hubby magstart palang ng sperm count. first and 2nd ob ko was both in st lukes bgc. 3rd ob ko sa province lang.

Suggest ko sa mga trying to conceive mas maganda both hubby and wife magpacheck for assessment. And also try mag natural and timing muna. Than maginom ng gamot kasi may side effects din.

futboler_dati

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Guy Talker
« Reply #157 on: May 08, 2017, 09:49:59 am »
^ Tama ka. Both dapat magpacheck. When wifey's OB asked na magpacheck daw ako ng sperm count di ako naghesitate. It is for us naman at gusto talaga namin magkababy.

momlory

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #158 on: May 08, 2017, 10:33:30 am »
Nito lang namin nalaman kung kelan naka 3rd ob na kami. Samantalang lagi kong kasama si hubby kaharap namin si OB. Hay kung nag proceed pa kami sa IUI baka mas manghinayang pako sa nangyari.

Anyway waiting game na kami. and stop using meds na rin for the next month magastos kasi. timing issues and si Hubby kung meron man. Asap nga rin gusto ni hubby para macorrect na rin since may visa na siya abroad

Eggpudding

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Happy to be Mrs. M =D
« Reply #159 on: May 08, 2017, 10:57:43 am »
Kami with Dr. Margarita Agdamag, umpisa palang ng consultation namin, pina SA nya na agad si hubby, Good thing at walang prob kay hubby. Ako lang kasi PCOS ako at on the heavy side. Nakapag pa test nadin ako ng thyroid etc, no problems. Talagang PCOS lang kasi di talaga ako nag kakaron. Bale pinagawa sakin ni OB, 3 mos na mag Duphaston, mag loose ng weight, kung maregular ako kahit wala si Duphaston after 3 mos, mas okay. Pero kung hindi, tsaka daw kami mag start mag Clomid.
i-keri na yan!

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close