Author Topic: NBI and Cedula Yearly  (Read 4913 times)

forumera

• Born in heaven, raised in hell, a cutie
  • Super GirlTalker
NBI and Cedula Yearly
« on: January 19, 2016, 10:32:32 am »
Do you submit NBI and Cedula every single year?

Cedula- when you do submit it, what is the proper computation? Is it monthly salary times 12 timess.001? Or monthly salary times 12 + over time pay + holidays + vls etc times times .001?

I don't understand why we are being asked to submit NBI and Cedula every year. Can you please enlighten me. Thank you.
Wishing that forgiving is as easy as saying Hello :(

barbillie

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: NBI and Cedula Yearly
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 11:14:38 am »
^
NBI, no. We only submitted once (during pre-employment). But I think there are companies who require their employees to regularly submit their NBI clearances as part of the employee's file. Maybe to ensure that the employee is cleared.

As for CTC, our company does not require us to submit it. But there's a portion in our ITR where you have to indicate your CTC No. when you sign it. So I guess, this is mandatory for other companies. The last time I got a cedula, below was the breakdown of my payment:
- P5.00 basic tax and
- additional P1.00 for every P1,000.00 salaries or gross earnings (in my case, hindi kasi ako nag-oot so sinama ko lang yung bonuses)
*Must not exceed P5,000.00.

I've read somewhere na there are motions na tanggalin na yung CTC kasi parang double-taxed ka. Binabayaran mo na nga yung taxes mo sa BIR, tapos magbabayad ka pa ng community tax based on earnings also.

Best to ask your HR on your policies so you're well informed.
Creativity is intelligence having fun.

momentum

• Super GirlTalker
  • ♠ Get What You Give ♠
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 11:16:16 am »
just now we are required to get our yearly cedula kasi required dito sa Pasig.
For the cedula, we never declare na employed kami coz they will charge us bigger..so we always just say unemployed and that the purpose to get it is for employment purposes..I usually get it sa baranggay namin which is worth like P5..but I passed by kanina sa robinsons galle coz I heard you can get it there...but they charge P55 minimum for unemployed. Just a tip, go there 10:30 onwards coz napaaga ako kanina ng 10 and had to wait. it's just located beside dairy queen, naka table and chair lang sila.

as for NBI..we are not required to get it yearly
----♣ Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying ♣----

forumera

• Born in heaven, raised in hell, a cutie
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 11:25:48 am »
For the past 3 years hindi namin dinedeclare employed kami kapag kukuha CTC ngayon dapat daw declare na.

Ewan ko ba liit liit ng company namin as in nasa 50 lang ata kami included na dyan from General Operations Manager to HR to newbie. Kung may makagawa ng krimen wala pa 24 hours alam na ng lahat yan hahaha.

So salary plus all the bonuses ot vls etc ang basis?
Wishing that forgiving is as easy as saying Hello :(

bomfalleralla

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2016, 11:09:57 am »
Do you submit NBI and Cedula every single year?

Cedula- when you do submit it, what is the proper computation? Is it monthly salary times 12 timess.001? Or monthly salary times 12 + over time pay + holidays + vls etc times times .001?

I don't understand why we are being asked to submit NBI and Cedula every year. Can you please enlighten me. Thank you.

Same. In all my years of work, I've only been asked to sumbit an NBI clearance whenever I start out at a new job. After that, I just tend to use it as an ID for other purposes.

delleamor

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2016, 11:42:40 am »
Sis, so far, sa pagse-stay ko sa bpo industry, NBI clearance ang binibigay ko at the end of the year. Walang cedulang hinihingi sa amin dahil nagbabayad naman na daw kami ng tax. Saang company yan?
Well Well Well

fashtag

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 12:27:10 am »
Bakit if declared ka na minimum wage plus allowances and therefore walang tax, required ka to pay cedula?

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close