Author Topic: Joining Victory Christian Fellowship (VCF)  (Read 10424 times)

AnneMP

• All that babble made me a
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Larawan Mo
Re: Joining Victory Christian Fellowship (VCF)
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2016, 02:50:54 am »
found their place in Galleria.  My daughter got to experience their kids ministry class while I was waiting for her at a nearby coffeeshop.  I thought that I will be able to stay with her but no adults allowed except the volunteers inside the rooms. 

I picked her up after more than an hour and peeked through their "kinder room" door.  I saw she was dancing and jumping and even running around along with other kids.  I can't wait to bring her back there next Saturday hoping that she would get to learn about our Lord more and more. 

I'm not really sure what the rules are but we are still Catholic.  Upon registering, I told them that my daughter is just a walk-in, non-member.  They didn't ask what my religion was or what church do I attend to.  They just welcome my kid.  They didn't even give any orientation or required me to attend the adult service.  The only reminder was to bring the yellow stub to easily claim my daughter after the service.  It was nice not to be pushed around to do anything you are not sure of yet. 

twinxz

• Wish🌟Crafter
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2016, 05:07:25 pm »
Dito ako alangan kaya ayaw ko sumali sa mga group like this.  Sa mga sharing sharing.  Para kasi akong hermit.  Takot sa tao.  And of course, afraid na baka wala naman sense ang sasabihin ko.  Ayaw ko talaga.  Pero I want my kid to learn and I'm enrolling her in a class in Galleria.  I'm excited for her.  Mahiyain rin sya like me.  Kaya as early as now, kelangan ko na siya i-expose kay Lord para di na siya matakot ma-judge ng tao.  Matakot lang siya i-judge ni Lord ;D
lamo sis ganyan din ako, pero if you start reading the bible, required ang fellowship (Victory Group or small group) with your walk with God. Very timid din ako, but our leader never gave up on reaching out to me. My husband even told me na, bakit ka mahihiya eh para kay God yang ginagawa mo. True enough, I'm starting na din to explore yung bold side ko for God. Naging close na din ako sa VG couple leader namin and i'm about to undergo Victory Weekend this weekend! Yaaaaay! Excited! :D
🌟 Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:2 🌟

three8one

• Super GirlTalker
  • GuyTalker
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2016, 03:39:16 pm »
^^ once you share lahat ng kabutihan sayo ng Panginoon, isipin mo parati na hindi ka sa tao nagbibigay ng papuri.. ang Panginoon Diyos ang pinapapurihan mo kaya wala ka dapat paki sa mga tao sa kung ano naman ang magiging reaction nila dahil once nagpapatotoo ka hindi ang mga nakikinig sayo ang pinapakinggan ni God kundi ikaw mismo na pinagpala niya.. It doesn't matter nga naman kung saan group ka nag papatutoo ang mahalaga ang Panginoon Diyos ang itaas mo.
.... apart from You i can do nothing.... but with God nothing is impossible...therefore, I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.

John 15:5
Matthew 19:26
Philippians 4:13

AnneMP

• All that babble made me a
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Larawan Mo
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2016, 10:21:17 am »
Thanks mga sis sa encouragement :) 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close