Author Topic: Where do you go to chuch?  (Read 42210 times)

owstalaga

• Let's have fun!!!
  • GirlTalker
  • Freelance Writer/Blogger/Artist | Online Seller
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Where do you go to chuch?
« Reply #180 on: July 11, 2015, 04:40:33 am »
I used to go to the one in Landmark, Makati nung taga-dun banda pa ako. Ang sarap ng feeling pag nagsimba doon. :) Pero ngayon sa mas malapit na lang ako. St. Joseph sa Anonas, pag minsan sa parish church.
Condo & other properties for sale:
Facebook Page | Instagram | Blog

snowkeis

• Senior GirlTalker
  • La Vie Est Belle
« Reply #181 on: July 14, 2015, 11:51:37 pm »
Antipolo Cathedral.
Be your own kind of beautiful.

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #182 on: July 15, 2015, 08:45:36 am »
Sto Nino Parish Church, Our Lady of Mercy, Quiapo Church

Madalas nagsisimba ako sa church na wala akong kakilala na nagse-serve dun sa church na yun or yung may maliit na chance na makakita ako ng kakilala at all. Parang tukso kasi ang tingin ko sa mga ganun. Naiisip ko kasi na nagseserve ka sa church tapos chismosa or palamura ka naman (may neighbor kaming ganyan) kaya nawawala ako sa concentration. Nung minsan naman nakita namin ng sis ko yung neighbor namin na may-asawa may kalingkisan na ibang lalake sa church malapit sa min, quiet lang kami ng sis ko. Nagkakasala ako sa loob ng simbahan pag may nakita ako na kakilala e.
If a girl understands your b******t, stick through your mistakes, smiles even when you've done nothing for her , it's obvious she's a keeper. But it's also obVious that you don't deserve her...

audrey932

• GirlTalker
« Reply #183 on: August 02, 2015, 07:19:32 pm »
used to go to baclaran church. sobrang holy kasi ng place na yun. feel na feel ko presence nya.

lizatorres

• GirlTalker
« Reply #184 on: August 07, 2015, 05:22:23 pm »
near from our subdivision. "PHIL AM chapel"

super bratinella

• I am officially a HomeOwner;queen of the house; a non stop
  • Super GirlTalker
  • To God be the Glory!!!
    • Blog
« Reply #185 on: August 28, 2015, 06:18:12 am »
If anyone among you from Molino Cavite, I would like to invite you to our church at Molino baptist every Sunday service starts at 8AM for sunday school for adults!

Let us praise the Lord and glorify the Lord Jesus our Saviour!
I am nobody.

Nobody is PERFECT.

Therefore, I am PERFECT!.

http://superbratinella.blogspot.com/

a.k.a. HELGA

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #186 on: September 19, 2015, 11:58:33 am »
Pink Sister's Tagaytay. My piece of heaven here on Earth. :)

I discovered another very solemn chapel here in Tagaytay a few months back, Little Soul's Chapel. They have Peach Sisters here.  :)
I like how quiet, solemn the place is. It reminds me of how Pink Sisters used to be nung di pa siya masyado sikat. Only a handful of people are praying. Most of the time, wala pang tao pag napunta ako. I like those kind of chapels, makes praying and talking to God easier for me. Mas feel ko yung intimacy with Him. :)
The Boy with the cornflower hair. Me beloved. Me despair.

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #187 on: September 19, 2015, 12:57:39 pm »
My sister and I went to San Guillermo Church in Bacolor, Pampanga last Thursday (on our way to Subic), ang ganda ng century-old church na to kahit dinaanan at natabunan na ng lahar ang malaking part at 2nd floor na lang ang natira.

Kanina naman we went to St. Pio of Pietrelcina Chapel in Libis with my officemates.

If a girl understands your b******t, stick through your mistakes, smiles even when you've done nothing for her , it's obvious she's a keeper. But it's also obVious that you don't deserve her...

imprincessfiona

• Senior GirlTalker
  • A loving wife,working girl,music lover,COC addict
« Reply #188 on: September 19, 2015, 04:17:52 pm »
^Our Lady of Nuestra Senyora de Aranzazu in San Mateo Rizal. I love how Fr. Larry explain every Sunday's homily thru real life situation. Madalas updated sya sa mga nangyayari sa paligid at nirerelate nya yun sa homily para mas maintindihan ng mga tao plus the sense of humor that he have may konteng comedy pero makatotohanan. Hindi sya yung tipo ng pari na napaka-conservative. Yung aura nya parang si Pope Francis may sense of humor.
"You live everyday yet you die only once so live life to the fullest as if it was your last."
- imprincessfiona

twinxz

• Wish🌟Crafter
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #189 on: February 04, 2016, 01:50:41 pm »
Victory Nova :)
🌟 Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:2 🌟

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #190 on: February 05, 2016, 01:08:15 am »
St Peter Commonwealth every wed

Mama_Miah

• Probationary
  • Mrs. A 💋💍👰🏻
« Reply #191 on: February 05, 2016, 01:21:16 am »
I grew up going to The United Methodist Church, this is also where I met my hubby ❤️ Though dun padin kami atleast 2 sundays a month, we're trying other churches din like CCF, VCF, and CCBC. Also Word of hope (dito kasi nag gradeschool si hubby). So far, we love going to CCF so we might stay there na (with occasional UMC visits padin)
💋❤️ Old enough to know better, Young enough to still do it 👰🏻💍

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close