Author Topic: Online job for a college student? To help my mom pay bills  (Read 1356 times)

mikewazowski

• Junior GirlTalker
Online job for a college student? To help my mom pay bills
« on: November 30, 2015, 11:53:50 am »
I am in 3rd year of my college, a lot hectic I may say... If it does not work, maybe an online job that's good for a month or two? I'll start in my sem break, Dec. 10 :)

My eng grammar is just from 10% lesson and 50% guesses /what sounds legit

I'm 20 years old, and wouldn't be graduating any time soon (due to too high-standard of my school)-yes, I am "delayed" academically

Please have a heart, No scams, I have a hard time with life (especially financially) and I know a lot of people does to. We can earn, we can save some of our earnings... earnings from a decent job :)

purple_girl

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Online job for a college student? To help my mom pay bills
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 06:14:19 pm »
try mo sa upwork (formerly oDesk) sis. dun ako usually kumukha ng sideline pang augment sa income ko. :)

beanpipe

• GirlTalker
  • so many things to learn..
    • Your Dream Career
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 11:24:48 pm »
tama si sis @purple_girl.. :) try upwork or onlinejobs.ph.. madami mga fixed contracts na you can apply for. goodluck!
Have the freedom to choose a career that inspires and excites you..

http://chipsuarez.wix.com/yourdreamcareer

fertoiksss

• Probationary
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2020, 07:05:32 pm »
Good afternoon. You are not the first student interested in earning extra money to help your parents pay the bills. When I was in college, I tried to work part-time in services like this https://aplusessay.com/do-my-business-assignment.html one. I was good at writing essays for money to other students who had reasons to order them. So that's it.
There are other options, you can get a car wash, but they don't pay much.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close