Author Topic: Furla  (Read 25395 times)

jakh

• Junior GirlTalker
  • lil miss hugs and kisses. Fashionphile.
Re: Furla
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2017, 05:24:18 pm »
I have a Furla candy mini-bag, a small leather crossbody bag with gold chain (which I forgot the name) and a Small Furla Stacy bucket bag. I love my Furla bags They seem sturdy and he colors are also nice. Yung lang I regret buying the first two bags at their regular prices nung December last year kasi nung nagsale dito sa UAE last January nag 60% off sila. Yung bucket bag lang nabili ko on sale.

luckypal

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2017, 02:00:05 pm »
I have a Furla wallet in silver leather and I must say that it's holding up better than my Prada wallet (in silver leather as well). The Prada wallet got scuffed right away and it looked pretty bad after just a few months :( really disappointed with that. I will never buy any of their metallic leather finishes again.

My Furla wallet is my travel wallet and it still looks new! I've had it for 4-5 years already and it's really held up well. The workmanship is excellent and the leather is light and high quality. 
Gold is for the mistress — silver for the maid —
Copper for the craftsman cunning at his trade.
“Good!” said the Baron, sitting in his hall,
“But Iron — Cold Iron — is master of them all.”
Iron out of Calvary is master of men all!"
— Rudyard Kipling

Antigone

• Live Free <3
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2017, 05:47:54 am »
I'm a fan. They're not so expensive (madalas me sale) but they look expensive.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.

nbhguay76

• Probationary
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2020, 05:59:55 am »
I really like that brand and specially their harem pants are too good.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close