Author Topic: Angels  (Read 6989 times)

Alyx

• GirlTalker
Re: Angels
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2015, 01:09:19 am »
Ito yung ginamit kong website: http://www.viloria.com/viloria/adi/guardian.shtml
Karamihan ng websites ngayon si Angel Cassiel na for Saturday, pero dyan ako na website napadpad dati (2008 pa ata, lol) & si Angel Barachiel yung nakalagay which is korek naman dun sa nadinig ko nuong bata pako.

^Thanks for the recommendation, meron sa iTunes & may PDF din.  :)  After my exam I'll read it.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 01:11:59 am by Alyx »

CityHunter

• Awake, arise, or be forever fall'n!
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Non Timebo Mala
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2015, 02:11:14 pm »
Hi, honeybunny.

Yes, angel mo iyon but not in the same class as the archangels.  Each kasi has a certain rank and masabi mo na rin na "forte."  I have no idea why bawal sabihin yun name nila if someone else detects them sa iyo as that was what was told to me rin by someone who read mine.  What I do know though is just like us ay they can be happy o sad, frustrated o joyful, etc. depending on our thoughts, actions and words. 

Kung may bad angel ba talaga ay oo dahil hindi ba may fallen ones.  And just as there are good spirits there are also bad ones.  How such gets attached to you ay depende nga sa actions, etc. mo.

As for seeing angels ay kahit adult ka you can do so.  Lalong lalo na sa mga bukas ang third eye. 
We look for the real thing in friends, products and services. In people, we value sincerity more than almost any other virtue.

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2015, 03:24:40 pm »
knowing the name has something to do with invocation, calling the angel and abuse of the knowledge of the name.

spiritual helpers / guides, angels, different levels, different beings. the "guards" change depending on a persons evolution or involution, and of course karma.
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

Yvet

• GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2015, 12:23:22 pm »
I don't know if this was an angel, but when I was very young and studying in grade school (beginning in kindergarten), while I would read silently, I would hear a beautiful adult female voice read the words to me.
Ut In Omnibus Glorificetur Deus
That in all things, God may be glorified

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close