Author Topic: Dell  (Read 18639 times)

t_r_i_c_i_a

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Dell
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2011, 11:18:12 pm »
Okay naman.. Dell is our company laptop provider. So far so good.. I'm using Latitude E6410.

petite_ann

• GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2011, 07:52:08 am »
sis mimichan, Dell does not have a service center here in the Philippines. Third party service from its distributors like Accent Micro is available, however you may be charged for local labor.
\\\"Life is short, don\\\'t waste time worrying about what people think of you Hold on to the ones that care, in the end they will be the only ones there.\\\"

petite_ann

• GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2011, 07:58:04 am »
@sis banwa1: anong video card ng XPSM1530 mo? is it Nvidia?
\\\"Life is short, don\\\'t waste time worrying about what people think of you Hold on to the ones that care, in the end they will be the only ones there.\\\"

ClairDeLune

• there's always a better understanding on second reading....
  • frustrated writer and a hopeless daydreamer
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2011, 06:03:00 pm »
sis mimichan, Dell does not have a service center here in the Philippines. Third party service from its distributors like Accent Micro is available, however you may be charged for local labor.

ur right sis.. I've worked on an account before that's associated with Dell Systems, it's called Dell Superqueue, it's an inbound-sales account wherein Americans call us to order and have their systems configured right before ordering, and one of the best laptops Dell have is their XPSes.. definitely better than Inspiron's.. ^__^
"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
— Albert Einstein

muahmuahmuah

• There is no price for Awesomeness! Amp'd Up
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • dam it your clothes! punk the devil
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2011, 03:05:17 pm »
had an inspiron 1520 yata ang akin for 4 years siguro ang bigat super i wouldnt recommend  if you want something light, this machine is heavy but it served me well. now sakit ng ulo for the repairs na diy (care of friends) coz of all the drivers na mahirap to install on your own. i think they meant to make it that way para you go to them for service madugo yung drivers and partitioning to get it right so sana maayos pa yung akin. the desktops are good trusted rin naman sila din. if among pc's and laptops i'd go for a dell parin especially alienware.
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection. The Lovers, the Dreamers, and Me.

I am a catch, and I am not going to be the one to get away.

You should never settle for who you are.

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

petite_ann

• GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2011, 12:36:22 am »
@muahmuahmuah: sis madali naman install yung drivers unless there's an issue with the os/hardware to start with. Mahirap siguro is to find the driver if its not available online, you may have to have it escalated so that someone would contact a higher level to upload the driver online. if you go to the download page, there's an instruction/s on how to install naman the drivers. its never meant to make it hard for installation since customers calling the company for service means additional cost to the company. pero if its really that hard, you can always call the support team- its a toll free number naman eh :).

muahmuahmuah

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2011, 10:39:08 am »
^yeah di ko na alam how its going it's still with my friend. he re-installed it twice na yung home center something isn't working well, its linked somewhere that can open independently without having to boot the whole laptop. when he fixed it naging sabog naman my speakers and the dvd player isn't running right parang major fixing ang kelangan. i'll see how else he can fix it if not ship to dell nalang malamang.

thanks.
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection. The Lovers, the Dreamers, and Me.

iamtsina

• Yehey! Ako ay isa ng
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • I love life!
    • a dreamer.
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2011, 08:32:11 pm »
Okay pa yung Dell ko. More than 2 years na sa akin ito. :) Yun lang nga, 1 hr na lang halos yung battery niya.
Count the stars!

www.tsinatown.com

tinkypink011

• :)
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2013, 10:39:35 pm »
Mine is Dell Inspiron 17 5721. so far so good..  :)

tahimik_24

• GirlTalker
  • Alright!
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2013, 11:15:20 pm »
I am a Dell user too. First laptop mula sa sarili kong bulsa. hehe Dell Inspiron 3420 Red. Ok naman. Battery Life gang 4 hrs.  ;D
the greatest mistake you might make are the risk you will not take
GOD is good all the TIME,all the TIME GOD is good

muahmuahmuah

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2013, 11:54:42 am »
^oooooh lol sariling bulsa talaga nice congratulations on the purchase accomplishment nga yan :D

-=munchkins12=-

• ang mahilig mag-OH NO! na
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2013, 08:14:05 pm »
Okay naman.. Dell is our company laptop provider. So far so good.. I'm using Latitude E6410.
dell rin kami sa office. E6420 kaso ang bigat bigat.

marshie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2015, 11:59:20 pm »
I'm using a red Dell Inspiron 1525 which is more than 7 years old. I consider this laptop as value for money.

swtgrl_bee

• ❤️❤️❤️
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2016, 07:19:09 am »
I am using Red Inspiron 14 3000 Series, I work from home. Using it for good 1 year and a half.  ;)
💻🏡

15 years ng GirlTalker! 💋

ayanlanz

• iN uR hEaRt yOu cAn finD
  • Super GirlTalker
  • GT : mY 1sT eVeR fOrUm; 1 d3cADE @ cOuNt1nG!
    • discovering me....
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2016, 09:44:30 pm »
MSI-ECS na ang subcontractor sa technical services ng Dell. mahal nga lang ang service.

Meanwhile, I paid 8k para sa diaganostic, repair, charger and replacement ng parts nung Dell Inspiron 1464 ko sa ibang store na lang. I bought it last 2010 and so far yung power lang nagkakaproblema. Hindi kasi nagcompatible sa Class A charger na nabili ko dati kaya ayun bumigay. Buti na lang still running and functioning pa rin ang unit.

It is now in Win10 kaso hindi ko na magamit ang pldt weroam on this OS :(
EvEry tEardRop is sO prEciouS sO bEtteR makE surE thaT if yOu drOp somE, it iS woRth crYing fOr, bEcausE yOu caN nevEr picK thEm & puT thEm bAck to yOur eYes...                 LoVe WiSeLy! ;) :-* 

wildorchid

• GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2017, 11:48:08 am »
am using an xps13. so far so good.. portable sya, ganda ng graphics and audio, backlit keyboard, naka ssd na din. reminds me of my macbook air before.. pero mas sanay kasi ako sa windows para mas madali magprogram. ang ayoko lang yun position ng webcam but very minor lang naman yun.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close