Author Topic: The Simplest Wedding One Can Imagine Part 2  (Read 32433 times)

Lira_FN

• Administrator
  • GirlTalker
Re: The Simplest Wedding One Can Imagine Part 2
« Reply #280 on: August 25, 2017, 10:20:16 am »
Hi ladies,

Here are some awesome wedding tips from expert Margarita Fores: http://www.femalenetwork.com/bridalbook/articles/margarita-fores-wedding-planning-sa00181-20170726-src-tcph

carmichael18

• nagmamatamis na...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • carpe diem
« Reply #281 on: August 28, 2017, 12:39:47 pm »
My sister had a very simple church wedding last December. They have been together for 9 years and have 4 kids already. They only spent less than 100k, hindi naka all in package, all preferred suppliers. How?

1) Instead of paying a lot sa church, they decided to have wedding rites lang in Immaculate Heart of Mary Antipolo. During their canonical, the priest suggested that he will do a gospel reading and homily, sobrang bait at galing pa ng pari on the day. I believe they paid less than P5000.

2) We decided to get the photo video services of a friend. No albums, pero nag add sila ng SDE. Sobrang ganda ng SDE nila at nakaka touch lahat naiyak, one of the most viewed yata na gawa ng group nila.

3) dahil wedding rites lang naman, wala silang madaming abay, just MOH and best man and PS. so we decided to DIY the flowers. We spent about 3k lang for everything, including what we designed sa church aisle. If you have been to IHMP (the popoy - basha wedding church), you'd know that the place is gorgeous na, kahit wala masyado decor.

4) We rented a suking resort for venue. The place is overlooking and has pool, covered area for the reception and a house where the kids can rest if needed

5) We got a caterer friend and they spent about 30k lang for 100 guests. Sarap ng food, mabait kausap may-ari, ok ang waiters.

6) My sister bought an RTW dress at Divi for P4000 and rings from ongpin :)

7) I got friends to do the hosting + sound system na.

8) Also got a friend to do my sister's make up.

cathielle

« Reply #282 on: November 18, 2017, 08:37:22 am »
Sis, pwede pahingi ng link for their SDE...I am married for 3 years civil and planning to have a simple church wedding also. Gusto ko lang ng SDE since feeling ko hindi na applicable most of the wedding traditions kasi kasal na kami...thank you so much.

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #283 on: November 18, 2017, 09:23:14 am »
One of Isabel Daza?s wedding budget tip is to use and abuse your friends haha.
If a girl understands your b******t, stick through your mistakes, smiles even when you've done nothing for her , it's obvious she's a keeper. But it's also obVious that you don't deserve her...

dashee

• GirlTalker
« Reply #284 on: November 19, 2017, 01:51:08 am »
One of Isabel Daza?s wedding budget tip is to use and abuse your friends haha.
haha grabe naman ito sis ;D pero ayun, never ko itong ginawa kasi nun sakin pinasagot yung expenses ng friend ko, di talaga nagsit well sakin..  :-[

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #285 on: November 19, 2017, 05:11:40 am »
^Ay teka so pinag-shell out ka ng money ng friend mo for her own wedding? Oh no! Hindi naman ganyan yung use and abuse na sinasabi ni Isabel, kumbaga parang ask for assistance lang sa mga small stuff and errands, not necessarily na pagagastusin si friend.
If a girl understands your b******t, stick through your mistakes, smiles even when you've done nothing for her , it's obvious she's a keeper. But it's also obVious that you don't deserve her...

eian4fun

• Eian+Ethan
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #286 on: November 21, 2017, 11:31:48 am »
@carmichael18
 Hi Sis, i will be having an intimate  wedding this coming December at PIHM, Antipolo.
Like your sister, we will be having a wedding rites only. Do you mind if you can share the details for wedding rites? TIA

calin22

• Karurin-desu, kawaii!! :)
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Doraemon is love <3 Doraemon Collector <3
    • Crayons and Pensils
« Reply #287 on: November 21, 2017, 04:52:49 pm »
^ panong wedding rites lang? hindi ito yung may buong misa diba?
may priest din ba dito?

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #288 on: November 21, 2017, 07:15:29 pm »
^Priest din magkasal sis. Priest, Bride and Groom, Parents ng both parties and witnesses lang. Wala yung mga abay-abay ang other sponsors.

calin22

• Karurin-desu, kawaii!! :)
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Doraemon is love <3 Doraemon Collector <3
    • Crayons and Pensils
« Reply #289 on: November 22, 2017, 05:12:54 pm »
^ thanks :)
nasa loob pa din ba ng church to?

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #290 on: November 22, 2017, 07:26:23 pm »
^Oo sis sa loob pa din ng church and sa harap pa din naman ng altar Church wedding pa din siya minus principal and secondary sponsors.

airish_2

• Super GirlTalker
  • You must do the things you think you cannot do.
« Reply #291 on: November 23, 2017, 09:49:25 pm »
Wedding rites kami nung wedding ko nashare ko na ata dito. Kahit wala kang abay mag ready ka ng veil, at aras kahit wala ng cord pero dagdag mo na rin yung cord if like mo or better ask mo yung sa church.
We don't need more laws, we need implementation.

mrs.boeck

• a proud mom of my little Mikkel
« Reply #292 on: January 20, 2018, 02:17:49 pm »
Hello mga sis. Question po, ano po bang ginagawa pag wedding rites lang? Ano pong difference sa usual na wedding? We are planning to have a simple church wedding on our 10th year po kasi. Civil wed lang kami and gusto ko po sana ng church na as much as possible, family members lang.

airish_2

• Super GirlTalker
  • You must do the things you think you cannot do.
« Reply #293 on: January 20, 2018, 04:52:09 pm »
^pag wedding rites wala ng design yung aisle tsaka sabay na kayo ni hubby mo sa altar, sa amin nagmisa pa bago yung ceremony no need ng abay but you need ng ninong at ninang. As in pa rang civil wedding lang.
We don't need more laws, we need implementation.

vanity fair

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #294 on: January 20, 2018, 05:37:21 pm »
I got married in the US, but it was a very simple wedding.  Bought my gown off the rack.  Our wedding reception was in a restaurant.  Our guest were only 42 people, mostly family.  Our cost was mostly for the food.  I did my own makeup & went to the salon na lang to get an updo.

I attended a wedding here in Manila & is one of the most memorable & "truest" wedding I've been to.  The church they chose was the UP Diliman chapel.  The bride's gown was from Topshop, it was on sale for 1k pesos.  The bride had no make up on (super simple lang nya talaga & doesn't wear make up on a daily basis).  The reception was held in the groom's house (garden).  The food was catered by their family as they are in the rest business.  The decor was done by a cousin.  Ambag ambag talaga lahat.  It was so nice compare to lavish weddings i've been to.

carmichael18

• nagmamatamis na...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • carpe diem
« Reply #295 on: January 24, 2018, 08:57:23 am »
hello girls

sorry to reply to you just now.. anyway to those who are asking, this was how we did the "wedding rites" only of my sister's wedding

- we decorated the church pa rin pero sobrang simple. I used to do basic event styling so meron akong mga gamit na mason jars, linens etc, na nagamit namin. and we did the usual entourage march
- they had 4 sets of PS, best man and MOH
- may candle, veil and cord ceremonies pa rin kasi part sya ng catholic wedding rites, yung best man at MOH lahat gumawa nun
- shortened mass only - greetings, homily, rites, closing parang ganyan lang naalala ko.. wala ng ibang readings, offertory, etc

here is the link to their SDE: https://vimeo.com/197562131
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 09:08:13 am by carmichael18 »

vanity fair

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #296 on: January 24, 2018, 04:31:38 pm »
The candle, veil & cord ceremony is optional in a catholic wedding.  When i got married in the US, the catholic priest asked me if i want to do this.  He said only Mexicans & Filipinos do this, it's not really part of the wedding ceremony.  & the simplest wedding i attended that i mentioned also did not do this.  You can get married in a Catholic church without the usual entourage or sponsors.  Just ask the priest how many "witnesses" he would require. 

chubzkittinz

• GirlTalker
« Reply #297 on: February 05, 2018, 06:09:44 pm »
Hello mga sis! I wanna ask lang..pano kaya macecelebrate ang free mass wedding sponsored by the local government?  ;)

greinie0920

• Probationary
« Reply #298 on: October 30, 2018, 03:38:57 pm »
h2b and I are planning for a real simple wedding in January. Wala pa kaming nabubook at all pero wala akon nafifeel na hassle or anything haha. Sa ngayon, ang nakikita naming budget wouldnt go above 100k. has anyone done a simple garden wedding at this rate?

TIA.

tomatostellar

• Super GirlTalker
  • something infinitely interesting
« Reply #299 on: November 01, 2018, 06:06:22 pm »
^ January 2019?
Naumpisahan nyo na sis mag apply ng mga legal documents?
http://stellarchild.blogspot.com/
"If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write, because our culture has no use for it."
~Anais Nin

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close