Author Topic: GIRLTalkers Meet at the Watsons Sun Up to Sun Down event this April 9 (MOA)!!!  (Read 3659 times)

FN Team

• Super GirlTalker
Hi, GIRLTalkers!

Watsons, together with Women’s Health and Female Network, is hosting Sun Up to Sun Down, a hot fun event his April 9, 2014 at the SM Mall of Asia! There will be games, yoga, Zumba, and other fun summer activities all day for those who want to drop by!

GIRLTalkers, this is the perfect opportunity for you to arrange a fun meet or eyeball session with your fellow members. You can join the event when you secure a single receipt purchase of sun protection products from any of the following participating brands from Watsons Stores nationwide from March 10, 2014 – April 4, 2014:

o Nivea
       o Belo
       o Vaseline
       o Banana Boat
       o Kojie San
       o Celeteque
       o Neutrogena
       o Ocean Potion
       o Hawaian Tropic
       o Sun Play
       o Dermplus
       o Watsons Own Label
       o Ultra MD

Keep the receipt and pre-register at http://www.femalenetwork.com/watsonsph!

Celebrate the beginning of summer with your fellow GIRLTalkers! Hope to see you there!

-FN Team

marynerissa

• Probationary
Very good, I think I found the knowledge I needed. I will see and refer some information in your post. thank you 
cloud backup

MariaBurnham

• Probationary
That's was  a very nice tips to follow for this summer to all girls. I am so fortunate to find your blog here today. I came to find your blog through british essay writer articles. I am extremely waiting for your events to be happen and looking forward to them.

Juvanta1

« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 07:28:56 pm by Juvanta1 »

Juvanta1

Here they have shared the Watson together with the female network team is hosting a Sun Up to Sun Down event on April. More information about the event is really given in the post which will be useful for the people who are interested best cbd

kaleanna

• Probationary
I have learned about it and know the difficulty, your information is complete and thanks for sharing
    scribble io

janie991

• Probationary
I really like your article. It?s evident that you have a lot knowledge on this topic.
Check periodic table for your study!

mirpurpallabi6@gmail.com

• Probationary

AngelinaFloyd

• Probationary
 Your information is very interesting. Thank you for sharing  8) walgreenslistens
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 02:57:14 pm by AngelinaFloyd »

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close