Author Topic: What's the best insurance company in the Philippines for you and why? Pt. 2  (Read 116284 times)

projectgora

• If you're afraid, fear will only break your heart.
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Project Gora
^maganda sana sis ang annuity contracts kaso wala pa yata nun sa Philippines.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 09:44:55 am by projectgora »

eischied_21

• is happy to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
^sis, can you give me idea what is that all about?

projectgora

• If you're afraid, fear will only break your heart.
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Project Gora
^sis an annuity is a series of periodic payments during your retirement. Madami syang types eh pero most common yung Life Annuity. This type of annuity provides periodic income payments for at least the lifetime of the client. Meron ding Fixed amount annuity na magbibigay ng specified minimum amount for as long a period as the annuity's accumulated value will provide. Maganda sana talaga tong contracts na to just in case ma outlive mo ang financial resources mo once you retire.

iluvescadasport

• Senior GirlTalker
^sis bakit ka kumuha then tineterminate mo lang din? Is it because you don't trust your friend? Or you don't trust Sunlife?

That time, i took it kasi naawa ako sa friend ko. New pa lang siya sa sunlife and naghahanap ng clients. Parang maspriority ko pa siya kaysa sariling pera ko. big mistake haha I don't have anything against sunlife or my friend, pero kasi may existing life insurance na ako with pioneer which only costs me 23k annually (i started this 7yrs ago pa) and happy ako with the riders plus meron din kasamang fire insurance pa and vul din. Pero even if wala ako nung pioneer, i might not get maxilink din kasi too expensive for me, 86k annually. Wala naman akong plans of marriage or kids so less worry in a way.

I finished paying 2 of my insurances from Philam and Manulife. This time, I want to get a new one solely for retirement purpose kaso mukang walang ganun. Mostly ang ino-offer ay VUL which I don't like since I already have insurance and investing on MFs and stocks also.
I dont know if this is what you are looking for, but try to check philam's future protect. Kumuha ako nyan recently (hopefully tama decision ko). I pay certain amount (62k in my case, depends on how much yun target amount for retirement) annually for 10 years, so until 42yrs old ako. From this year until i am 59yrs old, they will invest the money for me. When im age 60 to 70 na, i get cash payments from them. So parang yun ininvrst ko sa kanila, makukuha ko during my retirement years of age 60 to 70. If i die before getting the cash, my beneficary gets a certain amount. wala kasi mangyayari if iwan ko lang pera ko sa savings acct, malulugi oa ako because of inflation. might as well invest it for my future. Medyo big amount din for me yan annually, but i dont spend much naman. Im still blessed that buhay pa parents ko so sila gastos lahat sa bahay.Most i spend is for tithes and mobile costs ko, and i dont have plans of marriage or kids. So habang may extra pera pa to invest, gawin na habang maaga.

pero meron din ako mutual fund (for my future travel plans and pwede addtl money for retiremnt, or even for sickness) and trading din sa stocks. I just want to have as many options as possible.
"Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success."  - Inspiring Women

rasee16

• Senior GirlTalker
^Sis, if I may suggest, do not terminate your VUL with your friend. Kasi tinerminate mo yung sa sunlife but kumuha ka lang din ng bagong policy sa philam. Malaki malulugi sayo, money and time-wise. Besides, kung talagang nabibigatan ka, then ask her to lower your premium nalang. If hindi mo talaga kaya sa 80k++, ask her to lower your premium sa kaya mong amount, let's say 30k++. That way, hindi nasayang yung naumpisahan mo na.

iluvescadasport

• Senior GirlTalker
^Sis, if I may suggest, do not terminate your VUL with your friend. Kasi tinerminate mo yung sa sunlife but kumuha ka lang din ng bagong policy sa philam. Malaki malulugi sayo, money and time-wise. Besides, kung talagang nabibigatan ka, then ask her to lower your premium nalang. If hindi mo talaga kaya sa 80k++, ask her to lower your premium sa kaya mong amount, let's say 30k++. That way, hindi nasayang yung naumpisahan mo na.

Tapos na e haha total nakugi ko is 40k. Nasa 1st yr pala g ako with that plan, i rememer paying 86k, tapos when i terinated it, may bumalik na 40k++ sa akin. Kaya mga sis, huwag niyo ako gayahin!

Eischied_21 - at projected 10% annual interest rate daw, 480k during the first year. But syempre, anything can happen. So always keep an open mind ako. And prefer ko din annual cash payout kasi takot ako na if isang bigayan ng pera sa akin, baka maubos ko in one year pa lang
"Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success."  - Inspiring Women

eischied_21

• is happy to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
^thank you for all the info. Will check out Philam's Future Protect online.

iluvescadasport

• Senior GirlTalker
I think sunlife has similar product. Pero imbis na cash payout in a span of 10yrs, isang bigayan lang kay sunlife.

kateguerzon08

• Junior GirlTalker
ano pong insurance ang may conjugal para samen mag-asawa? or meron po ba nun? pa-advise naman po mga sis..salamat!  :D

iluvescadasport

• Senior GirlTalker
re: critical illness benefits. Syempre standard in all life insurance na meron rider na ganyan and hindi same mga qualified na critical illness, but yun duration on when you can get it, standard ba or iba iba din ba? Kasi after reading my policy book, napansin ko is yun critical illness benefit ko is makukuha ko lang kung buhay ako 1 month after being formally diagnosed with that illness. Kala ko dati as along as diagnosed ka na, makukuha mo agad.

D4thAngel

• Senior GirlTalker
As a rider, it is a standard among insurance companies na may 30days survival period to claim the critical illness benefit. Otherwise, yung death benefit na ang ibibigay sa insured.
Surround yourself with people who encourage you, inspire you, and believe in your dreams.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close