Author Topic: PRE-SCHOOLS around QUEZON CITY (pref. Congressional ave.)  (Read 7288 times)

MommyKnows101

• mommyknows101
PRE-SCHOOLS around QUEZON CITY (pref. Congressional ave.)
« on: November 15, 2013, 01:47:40 pm »
Hi mommies! and dads!

Id like to ask about Maria Montessori in Visayas Ave. Qc. Kasi my 5yo son is capable of being admitted na to grade 1 next school year 2014-2015. He is currently enrolled at Gingerbread House of Learning in Congressional Ave.

GBHL is okay with us kasi very near our house. But education and teaching-wise, im not confident about them. Sa palagay ko masyado silang lenient when it comes to learning. My son started as a 'Jellybean'er (nursery level he was 3.8yr old) and this year in 'Lemondrops' level (kinder1, he is now 5.1yr old).

Plus, namamahalan talaga ako sa tuition fee nila. As early as today kasi theyre accepting enrollees for SY 2014-15. And for the first 40 student to enroll (all levels) theyre entitled to a 10,000peso less of the original tuition fee.
If my son would still go to GBHL next year, he will be in 'Sugarplum' level (kinder2).

Tuition fee for next year is (tumataginting na 93,000php)!!!! less 10,000 if we enroll today and be one of the first 40 enrollees. :-(((

I am considering nga Colegio de San Lorenzo and Maria Montessori Visayas ave.

Please I need your feedbacks about this fellow mommies :-)
ROMANTIC.

mandyrose

Re: PRE-SCHOOLS around QUEZON CITY (pref. Congressional ave.)
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 07:27:15 pm »
I have no idea what you are in need for dear. I just hope someone reply to this according to your need.
need assignment help
Prime Assignment - USA

Thnaos123

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 03:57:40 pm »
You have to getting the best connection of browsing forever just look here and save the firefox mozilla download this is the best app to like the many web users so thanks for the visit here and install this.

tony11009

• Probationary
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 10:39:33 pm »
Would love to join this following academy just need to do a bit of research about the academy they have been working things in details would love to order coursework and get my schooling started here, this could help me build and get better I'm into it for long time.

MartinWarner

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 05:39:52 pm »
We are on the whole getting a charge out of it. It's a magnificent affair as how about we check the schools painstakingly before we select your child. Read up on the components you can consider online dissertation help and different subtle elements in the connections above.

ShaizAli

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 03:32:33 pm »
You should go to the academic learning center where you can take the best assistance and improve the academic skills and you can also take help with assignment help expert who is the best assistance and help providers.

Jadewyatt

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2018, 12:23:49 am »
I love to join this following academy just need to do a bit of research about the academy they have been running matters in details would love to Dissertation Help London and get my schooling started right here, this can assist me to construct and get better I'm into it for a long term.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close