Author Topic: Forgiveness  (Read 5060 times)

anglerxangler

• GirlTalker
Re: Forgiveness
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2013, 02:06:25 pm »
If you were sincerely asking for forgiveness, then you don't have to feel bad if the other doesn't want to accept it. Forgiveness is a hard thing to do, especially for people who are very angry or egotistic, but most of the time, it's just a case of short term anger. It will pass after a few days. But you know, it feels so wonderful when one forgives.
Signature edited.

Mikasa

• GirlTalker
  • ugh.
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2013, 01:50:04 pm »
it's never hard for me to apologize as long as ako talaga ang mali. pero kung ayaw tanggapin, eh di wag. i apologized with sincerity naman, hindi ko na problema yun kung galit pa rin sya. madali rin ako magpatawad, pero i never forget...

simang

• Acts like a lady, thinks like a man.
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2014, 08:32:43 pm »
When I forgive, i make it a point to forget as well. Lagi kong nireremind yung sarili ko na when i forgive, i have to start with a clean slate.
...all adventurous women do.

MisCalculus

• Super GirlTalker
  • SuNnY Came HomE...
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2014, 10:43:53 pm »
I'd go the extra mile talaga to apologize pag alam ko yung nagawa kong mali. Mangungulit ako, sobra. But I know when to stop pag ayaw pa din. I'll give the other person the time / space until mapatawad ako. Pag ayaw, wala na ko magagawa dun; lesson learned na lang. On the other hand, pag ako naman nagawan ng mali..mas gusto ko lumayo muna. Of course i forgive, everybody deserves a second chance. But after that, iisipin ko uli mabuti kung mababalik pa sa dati or hayaan ko na lang and keep my distance. Depende pa din kung ano reason or nagawang mali. Emotional kasi ako so i tend to dwell on things...

Ang hindi ko magawa - I don't know how to forgive myself. I cannot forgive myself from mistakes and failures I've committed in the past :(

"One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now."

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close