Author Topic: What do you use to clean up / deodorize dog urine / poopy odor?  (Read 56814 times)

traxxex21

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: What do you use to clean up / deodorize dog urine / poopy odor?
« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2014, 05:56:47 am »
Yung Lhasa naman namin favorite nya mag weewee sa stairs at anything na malapit sa bintana. nakakailang palit na kami ng mop. hindi talaga sya sumusunod pag tntrain namin sya na mag weewee or poop dun sa binili namin for him.

I will try nga yung baking soda na yan. ang amoy ng bahay namin kainis

theartfuldodger

• Probationary
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2014, 09:51:02 pm »
Has anyone tried Spot's Pet floor cleaner? May facebook page sila. I was thinking of trying it, so I want to hear if anyone has had experience with it  ;D Mas mura kasi siya kaysa sa nakita ko sa mga pet store eh.

magno4

• GirlTalker
  • sexy is in the beholder..
« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2014, 12:57:30 pm »
 ;D kapag di mashado nakak inum ng tubig ang aso sobra tapang ng amoy ng ihi nila, ang ginagawa ko yung timba na may lamang kalahating tubig lagyan ko ng detergent powder at zonrox para yun ang ipinang babaldeyo ko sa tiles para mawala ang amoy ng dumi at pinag ihian ng rot ko.
Masarap kapag mainit at madulas..:)

beautycolada

• GirlTalker
  • Beauty is everywhere.
    • Beauty Colada
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2014, 10:25:04 pm »
galing naman ng baking soda. makapaghoard nga sa next grocery run namin ni hubby  ;) thanks mga sis ang dami ko natutunan dito.

im not sure kung out of topic to pero pano kaya mapipigilan yung 4 mo lab ko to eat her poop  :-[ kadiri i know kaya mega bantay kami ni hubby pag after meal time nya kasi nga we dont want her to eat her poop. ayaw nya tigilan huhu  :'(

minabey

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2015, 04:43:34 am »
Our shih tzu has started marking inside the house. So far, he's gone potty on the couches, my in-law's bed, and the speaker. I've come across a recipe on the internet that uses hydrogen peroxide mixed with water and a drop of dishwashing liquid. I swear on this. I've not bought a big bottle of peroxide. I can't remember the proportion of peroxide to water, i just eyeball it.

I put some peroxide in a spray bottle, mix with water, a drop of dishwashing (I have no idea what his ingredient does). Then I saturate the area - even if dried na sya and I just discovered it. It will still work. If it's days old na, you need to repeat teh treatment. But if it's fresh, blot as much as you can, then spray with the mixture and let air dry.

Just a word of caution, peroxide has bleaching properties. So far, I've used it on a red upholstered couch and a floral designed one and there was no change in the color. IDK if the fabric will fade if exposed to the sun but from my experience, there was no color change.

Another warning, mix only what you will use. there might be some reaction in the bottle which IDK of (also a warning I recall from the site I got this from).

snowkeis

• Senior GirlTalker
  • La Vie Est Belle
« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2016, 12:38:06 pm »
I bought this Nature's Miracle stain and odor remover from bow and wow. It works naman unlike before na bleach lang gamit ko diluted in water and soap.

Ive read somewhere na zonrox daw kase smells like wiwi nila. Kaya I stopped using bleach na.
Be your own kind of beautiful.

05149S2

• GirlTalker
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2016, 12:08:53 pm »
I use Lysol and wipe it with wet wipes to disinfect accidents. I'm lucky lang na my 3 month old tzu knows where to poop and pee inside my room kaya I rarely use them. Namamahalan kasi ako sa Lysol. Haha.

madhatter ninja

« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2016, 12:16:51 pm »
our dog is not potty trained kaya he wiwi galore! ;D we just use zonrox and fabric conditioner every time.

babykat

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #88 on: July 26, 2016, 08:36:35 am »
I've tried vinegar and it works.  My bunso kasi had an accident sa bathroom rug namin.  I tried soap and fabric conditioner, even Vicks, pero bumalik pa din sya dun.  I couldn't use Zonrox too much kasi she had a super sensitive nose and I was afraid it might trigger a coughing/sneezing attack.  Then I tried vinegar.  And it worked.

conp_

• GirlTalker
« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2016, 10:43:38 am »
I bought this Nature's Miracle stain and odor remover from bow and wow. It works naman unlike before na bleach lang gamit ko diluted in water and soap.

Ive read somewhere na zonrox daw kase smells like wiwi nila. Kaya I stopped using bleach na.

Wow, Bow and Wow carries Nature's Miracle na pala. How much did you buy it?

In my case, 'yung normal vinegar didn't work with my dog. Pati Zonrox hindi din. What worked for me is apple cider vinegar. 50% ACV, 50% water sa isang spray bottle container.  Medyo mahal pero worth it. Ginagamit ko din 'yung ACV to clean my dog's ears :)

bea

• GirlTalker
« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2016, 11:22:15 am »
Nature's Miracle is great but a bit expensive for me.
My vet recommended Petzyme 3 in 1 spray.

It's organic, only costs Php165 per bottle. It's already a disinfectant, odor eliminator and cleaner.
You can even spray it directly on your pooches. I buy it from the pet store.
Fighting Chance

adrioook

• Probationary
« Reply #91 on: November 02, 2019, 06:05:39 am »
The frequency of polishing of the wood floor depends on the intensity of movement in the room and the loads on the floor. With moderate loads on the flooring, polishing is performed once or twice a year. If there are increased floor loads, then the frequency of polishing is sometimes increased up to once a month. Can you advise a good wood floor polish you use?

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close