Author Topic: Noynoy Aquino may na accomplish ba? Thread 2  (Read 83264 times)

Purple_Power

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Noynoy Aquino may na accomplish ba? Thread 2
« Reply #540 on: June 28, 2016, 04:47:56 pm »
Of course we have to be constructive too with our criticisms whether we are supporters or not.
I believe marami pang mga pamana for the next admin mostly mga infrastructures. It is good na round the clock na yung works for the LRT extension.

lovemeagain30

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #541 on: June 28, 2016, 09:55:52 pm »
Yep! but i still don't like him because of his incompetence and lack of compassion. teehee!  ;D

My family and friends are from Tacloban so you know what i mean on why I said that.. First hand experience. :) Plus we have a lot of senior citizens and medical professionals in our family. And also, one our neighbor's son was a part of the SAF44. So I guess, we all know what what I'm talking about.

But I do understand the all out supporters of Pnoy. Ganun talaga eh. Let's just agree to disagree.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:59:05 pm by lovemeagain30 »

Purple_Power

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #542 on: June 29, 2016, 03:50:00 am »
Now that he is no longer our President it is time for us or others to move on especially in terms of complaining about his leadership as if he did nothing or no achievements at all. We must learn how to respect each other’s different political opinion.  ;) It is also time to look forward for the new administration rather than investing emotions to the negative things about Pnoy’s leadership.  ;D

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close