Author Topic: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.  (Read 30050 times)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Super GirlTalker
  • Live and let live. Love and let love.
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #140 on: February 06, 2018, 04:04:41 pm »
^Wow, san province Sis?

katniss

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #141 on: February 06, 2018, 06:53:23 pm »
^Quezon province :D

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Super GirlTalker
  • Live and let live. Love and let love.
« Reply #142 on: February 06, 2018, 06:58:22 pm »
^Thanks Sis!

Queen Punk

• Probationary
« Reply #143 on: February 13, 2018, 05:14:29 pm »
Hello!

I?m into Young Living essential oils business,
It?s very lucrative and at the same time, super enjoy to meet with old and new friends.. good thing about it is the essential oils sells itself, I don?t need to be pushy at all!!

If anyone here is interested, just pls send me a PM. Thanks!

iampennylane

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #144 on: February 16, 2018, 04:53:04 am »
^bawal yan sis :D

I attended a baking workshop recently and planning to start selling pastries this year hehe
I am anti-"text-talk". I support good grammar. I am part of "Save the vowels" movement". For your sanity and mine, type out your DAMN words.

Thank you.

geraldita03

• LPT
  • GirlTalker
  • Know your WORTH!
« Reply #145 on: February 25, 2018, 02:51:48 pm »
hello mga sis! ano kaya ang pwede i-business pag malapit ka sa isang elementary school? fish ball cart ba? ano pang food cart ang pwede?

yndy

• vanidosang prinsesa at
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Raffy & Yndy
Makikisali mga sis. kakastart ko lang ng business ko. I'm selling pure honey called HIVE. Looking for resellers din. Nahanap ko din yuug niche ko kasi dati i tried yung business ng hubby ko pero hindi nagwork.

Sa ngayon ineenjoy ko muna ang bilis ng pagubos ng 1st batch of stocks ko. Next week 2nd batch na ako. Thinking kung paano ko pa maibebenta other than sa friends and family yung product ko. HIndi pa kasi ganun kakilala yung product ko., per nag iisip na din ako ng future additions sa product line ko.

wahineee

« Reply #147 on: September 07, 2018, 12:55:51 pm »
Hi!

I'm a part-time Financial Adviser from one of the top insurance companies in the Philippines and globally. Feel free to message me for any financial planning concerns and if you want to know more about our products to suit any financial needs. I'm all ears for FREE. :)

Also, I sell steel straw sets to help lessen the use of plastic straws.  ;D

simang

• Acts like a lady, thinks like a man.
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #148 on: September 07, 2018, 02:34:21 pm »
I just opened my wedding crafts store last month. From e commerce website to hand picking of products and marketing, ako lahat gumagawa. I recently bought a major tool for the business para di ko na ioutsource yung mga made to order items ko. So far nakakabenta naman but since one month pa lang ang business ko, hindi pa 100% ang ROI.

I still work full time from home, good thing naisasabay ko yung business ko on the side. :) Sobrang enjoy ako right now with the store, it took me several months of planning and conceptualization rin before ko nalaunch yung website.

Sa mga bride to be na bet mag DIY, or sa nagpaplano ng bridal shower, engagement shoot, wedding proposals, this is so shameless haha but you can visit my website: thelovelylily.com
...all adventurous women do.

TysLolakins

• one half of Ty's 'PoPs and WoWa' act...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • bite me!!!
« Reply #149 on: September 07, 2018, 11:23:36 pm »
^@simang, you have some lovely stuff there,  things that will add that extra whimsy.  can you ship overseas?   ;D    son's wedding is next year.
aut viam inveniam aut faciam

simang

• Acts like a lady, thinks like a man.
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #150 on: September 08, 2018, 09:35:53 am »
^Sure I can (by special arrangement, hehe!). The wooden ring boxes are my bestsellers so far :)
...all adventurous women do.

mommyysa

• GirlTalker
    • Mommy Ysa
Hi, ano ang mga groups/community sa FB or other pages na active and helping each other grow? meron ba dito sa atin? yung sharing of tips and trainings, seminars?

realmofadreamer

• Junior GirlTalker
    • That Kid at Heart
« Reply #152 on: November 06, 2018, 12:24:43 am »
I have one but its very specific. It?s a group for bloggers who treat their blogs as business.
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.
-Ernest Hemingway

Ghell06

• GirlTalker
« Reply #153 on: November 06, 2018, 11:59:36 am »
Hi, ano ang mga groups/community sa FB or other pages na active and helping each other grow? meron ba dito sa atin? yung sharing of tips and trainings, seminars?

I want this too! If meron, I'll gladly join :)

sdee

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #154 on: November 06, 2018, 12:42:53 pm »
Hi mga sis joining! I will be selling also japan products and beauty products please share how you guys start thanks!
never forget to thank GOD each and everyday!

I see that most of the proposed business is based on Internet commerce. To quickly develop your business you need to have a good example. It will be great if you visit web awards. Here are collected the best-selling business projects and you?ll simply choose the category you need. To be competitive you need to know how to attract customers.

MWCDiane

• Probationary
Hi!

I work for My White Card, a mobile app and website that offers discounts and coupons for clinics here in Makati. We just launched and everything is a bit new, so it does feel a little hectic, but I believe in the product and I think that making beauty, health, and wellness an individual's priority is very important. Being an advocate of a company that helps people achieve these for their well-being actually makes me very proud.  ;D

succubus922

• Probationary
Ako, resigned in January para ma full blast yung distibutor/direct selling business na tinayo namin ng mga work colleagues ko. Medyo malaki investment since we order in bulk from suppliers ng supplement then manufacturer ng sariling collagen and coffee brand namin. Kung ano hilig ko kumbaga, yun pinasok namin. Mahirap yung transition from corporate to entreprenuership.

Basically on my 4th month of operations pa lang.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close