Author Topic: Ward room at Cardinal Santos Medical Center  (Read 1845 times)

Allycheska

• Probationary
Ward room at Cardinal Santos Medical Center
« on: October 21, 2017, 09:10:41 pm »
Hello ladies! I am about to give birth 2 weeks from now CS ako since breech si baby. My OB is affiliated with CSMC I asked how much will it cost sabi niya prepare daw ako 150k but then bigla niya din inoffer na if I want daw pwede niya ako ilagay sa serviced ng CSMC Hindi ko din alam what serviced is so I asked then I found out na with serviced para siyang charity but hindi siya ang mag ooperate sa akin kung hindi [textspeak!] head doctor ng CSMC pero present pa din siya during the operation siya ang mag supervise then with the package of serviced ang room na kasama ay ward, 4 patients in 1 room. I just want to know kung meron na ba dito nag give birth sa CSMC on their serviced package (not sure with the term of the package) is it ok ba especially the room? Hindi kasi ako medyo comfortable sa sharing na room pero it will cost me 100k less than the private one. Can't find din sa internet itsura ng ward room nila. So any of you na nakapagstay na sa CSMC ward room, ok ba [textspeak!] room kahit sharing? Thank you!

Ryan3261

• Probationary
Re: Ward room at Cardinal Santos Medical Center
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 05:20:17 pm »
I really enjoyed my stay as a full-time registered nurse in this hospital. People are friendly and helpful. It is indeed a hospital with a heart. My experience was exceptional and I wouldn't trade it with anything else MyBKExperience
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 02:39:45 pm by Ryan3261 »

EllisHickle

• Probationary
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 05:15:57 am »
This ward room is one of the best ones in the whole country, and the medical people will agree with me. You can check https://www.argunners.com/world-war-impact-universities-uk-us/ for proof if you want, but the statement that I have given to you in this comment is 100% true.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 09:20:41 pm by EllisHickle »

davidjohn

• Probationary
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 02:47:17 am »
Cardinal Santos Medical Center is one of the best medical centers that I've been to, and my mates at https://gluecksbringer.beepworld.de/ will concur with me on that. The staff of this medical center is amazing, and they will help you with anything.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close