Author Topic: Education Thread  (Read 3595 times)

runaway_bride25

• GirlTalker
Education Thread
« on: August 12, 2011, 09:26:40 am »
Hi, I'm not sure if you already have a thread/topic under education. If there's any kindly send me the link. If there's none, I think it would be a great idea. I'm sure there are lots of Gtalkers who are still students and who are planning and currently taking graduate studies.

oliviamartin

• Probationary
Re: Education Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 06:12:11 pm »
Hi, I'm from the USA and we have an alternate education system. All things considered, later on, I'm pondering Video production | vidwonders.com work. At the present time, we have to pick An and B levels. A level is the most astounding, while B is a less demanding course of the subject.

jesvina34

• Probationary
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 05:39:24 pm »
as education is very important to every single person that lives in the world must be educated.  because this is a basic resource to live the life to live in society. and education is doesn't mean that go and learn expensive school i have not higher education but i have a grade earning to essay writing help in cheap and i advise to every parent to be educated and to give education of your children

Alexander25

• Probationary
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 03:58:35 pm »
A&E recognizes the need for a focused, project approach to process improvement and training through a systematic scientific approach as outlined in our Quality Business Culture MyPrepaidCenter.com Check
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 01:35:50 pm by Alexander25 »

kellydimarco

• Probationary
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 06:27:22 pm »
From automatic parking systems and smart sensors to personal assistance, Artificial Intelligence has become a part of our everyday lives. Today, AI has not left any sector untouched by its novelty and innovation. The contributions it has made in the educational sector have been the most beneficial since education forms the basis of all progress and knowledge.

AI tools can Essay Help  create global classrooms which would be available to all, including those who speak different languages or those who might have hearing or visual impairments. One such example is Presentation Translator that is a free plug-in for PowerPoint and creates real-time subtitles for what the teacher is saying. This will also help students who might not be able to attend school due to personal reasons. It will also be beneficial to those who require learning at different levels or on a specific subject that isn't available in their own school. AI can help break down silos between traditional grade levels and schools.

Many initiatives like Future of Education have been taken in response to the need for upgradation of education in today's time. Education might appear to be a bit slower to the adoption of AI and machine learning, but the changes are starting at a fast pace and will continue for times to come.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 06:29:14 pm by kellydimarco »

lukewrightt2@gmail.com

• Probationary
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2019, 06:22:08 pm »
If you can't follow, opening the book and studying is not such a bad idea. Possibly concentrate on the book of the subject in question, assist with professors or easily with  custom dissertation help so as to find a confirmation in the words of the professor, otherwise better than nothing!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 06:24:30 pm by lukewrightt2@gmail.com »

allisondoming

• Probationary
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2019, 08:33:17 pm »
It is great way to reach your message. The cheap essay writers are providing extraordinary online essay writing services instantly to students. Whether it is an emergency or the deadline these writers are capable to provide content within 3 hours. The content is also well-examined and proofread.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close