Author Topic: In Love With A PSP??? Need your reaction badly...  (Read 14244 times)

rich_loner

• GUYTalker
  • GirlTalker
Re: In Love With A PSP??? Need your reaction badly...
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2013, 06:07:01 pm »
Salamat uli mga GTs for all your POVs and advices... na appreciate ko talaga... As of now, she still texts me once in a while pero di ko na muna pinapansin... I just hope that eveything will be well for both of us in the future...
Always be good and love your sisters as you love yourself.

praetorius

• Probationary
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2013, 12:51:21 am »
i may be late on this, but just in case na bisitahin ulit ng TS ito, masasabi ko lang:

'been there, done that'

almost got mugged by the 'bouncer' nung in-arrange ko ang 'rescue' sa 'casa' kung saan sila nakatira wherein they only accept foreigners as clients.

at the end of the day, she's in it for money, nothing else. otherwise, she'd forsake EVERYTHING para lang matigil ang cycle of prostitution on her part.

so good luck sa iyo on your decision. maraming babae na karapat-dapat sa atensyon mo :-)

OliverBarrow

• Probationary
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2020, 08:01:27 pm »
I must say that this is a so informative forum for the girls and all the girls of small age should visit this time to time. Here you can get BestCustomEssay to manage your quality work easily. Because here they have discussed so many things about women that they have to avoid in practical life.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close