Author Topic: NEED HELP! Where to have my imported baby mattress tailor cut to fit playpen  (Read 1964 times)

retiringshopaholic

Hi,

Would like to seek your help as to where I can have my sealy baby foam mattress tailor cut to fit my graco playpen. The foam was shipped to us from the US and was given as a gift but since my hubby and I decided not to buy a wooden crib instead just settle for a playpen, we need to have it cut. Both Uratex and mandaue foam won't provide the service unless we bought it from them.  Any help will greatly be appreciated.

Thanks.

khriseeee

• Super GirlTalker
maybe try any of the upholstery shops? I would think they can cut it down for you and maybe reupholster it...but they may not be able to provide the type of covering used for mattresses

retiringshopaholic

maybe try any of the upholstery shops? I would think they can cut it down for you and maybe reupholster it...but they may not be able to provide the type of covering used for mattresses

Thanks Sis ha! I thought about that too I was just afraid they wont be able to do it well kasi mejo specialized ang foam...was looking for a professional foam cutter actually. Let me know ha if you know of any. Appreciate the help. Thanks.

SnowBall

• Love my Stars!
  • Super GirlTalker
  • yebah!
at Uratex sis, pina sukatan ko yung dalawang crib ni baby, kaya ayun, soft na siya :)
POV lang, Walang Personalan ;)

"Don't get down in the mud with the pigs. You will both get dirty and the pigs will love it."

DV

• Senior GirlTalker
How about Forty Winks? They're a distributor of Sealy mattresses. They might be able to help.
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."    --Dr Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close