Author Topic: first menstration ng daughter under 12 y/0, what to do?  (Read 1008 times)

MommyCJ

• ღProud WIFEy_hotMOMmaღ and a certified
  • GirlTalker
  • ♥vuloptous16♥
first menstration ng daughter under 12 y/0, what to do?
« on: April 29, 2013, 04:17:20 pm »
what you do mga sisses out there who has their experiences with daughter na maaga nagka menstration, like under 12 years old, like mine na she was 10 palang. she has abdominal pain and head ache kasi, tapos the sanitary pads like whisper and modess, nag kaka-rashes siya down there and her butt too.. any advices mga sis! TIA!  ;)
"For i know the plans i have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you not to give you harm, plans to give you hope and a future"   

http://profiles.friendster.com/bless1600 http://profiles.friendster.com/vuloptous16

bluegintonic

• I am loved and now a
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • I am the cat's MEOW.
    • Ana Banana
Re: first menstration ng daughter under 12 y/0, what to do?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 06:21:19 pm »
^get her some ibuprofen or paracetamol for the pain.There are pads na now na cottony soft yung top layer.Why not get the simple ones like Caress (yung straight lang talaga siya,sort of sinaunang pad) for now.Have her change pads every 4 hours,soaked or not.have her wash with a mild soap when she can,or pack along baby wipes when she changes.
It is our choices that show what we truly are,far more than our abilities

17arci

• Inhinyerong Tomasino
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Babebube, boink!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 09:21:12 am »
^^ I think normal yung abdominal pain & headaches but if it worries you and it really debilitates her, get her to an OB. For the pads, maybe consult a derma or OB na rin? Di ko sure kung may hypoallergenic pads e.. Anion maybe?

rinapie

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 11:57:03 am »
wala akong anak pero grade four yata ako first nagka-period. hot compress and pain killers. may mga pain killer na pang period and sa pads hanapin nga yung mga "cottony soft" and palit talaga every 4 hours para hindi nakukulob. parang doon kasi nag start yung rashes lalo pa at ang init ngayon.

hassan1102

• Probationary
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 01:26:13 am »
Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge!   las vegas to grand canyon tours

NeilRudecat

• GirlTalker
  • The Truth on Informed Choice & Women Empowerment!
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2019, 09:03:57 am »
Try warm compress para sa abdominal pain.  You might need to try several unscented sanitary pads para malaman kung saang brand siya hindi magkaka-allergic reaction.

It would help if you can tell her what's going on with her body.  Suggest writing down or having notes about her observations, making the date of the first day of her menstruation as her "Day 1".  Moods and feelings aside from physical observations can be written every day.  She will be able to predict her next period if she observes mood changes and white discharge ...which may mean that she will have her next period in about two weeks.
(http://)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close