Author Topic: pregnant with twins or triplets  (Read 9353 times)

shanmar

• GirlTalker
  • faith is my strenght
pregnant with twins or triplets
« on: January 20, 2013, 03:35:35 pm »
hello mga sis we just found out 2weeks ago na im pregnant and were having twins :)
im 26 and hubby is 33.weve been trying to get pregnant for almost 6years with no luck
i was diagnosed with bilateral hydrosalpinx ng 2007,i had my surgery 2010 to reconstruct my tubes left tube is still blocked right tube is now patent.weve tried 4x iui but nothing..thats when we decide to do ivf in taiwan since hubby's sperm count is low and morphology 1% lang..we did our ivf december 2012 3 embryos were transfered 2inplanted :) we are very excited na with our twins i know i still have long way to go kaya naisipan kong gumawa ng tread nato cause i wantvto learn more about what to expect if your having multiple pregnancy.. :) i hope we can help each other here by sharing our experience and thoughts :) GOD BLESS US MA SIS HOPEFULLY WE HAVE HEALTHY AND HAPPY 9MONTHS PREGNANCY :)
me 26,hydrosalpinx 2007,had lap feb 2010 to open my tubes fimbrioplasty,left tube blocked right tube patent

HUSBAND 32,S.A ow morphology and diagnose with bilateral varicocele.
4x iui all bfn
ivf december 2012 im taiwan
now pregnant with twins :D

EYESCREAM

• GirlTalker
  • ` Just ReLax and Take it Easy :)
Re: pregnant with twins or triplets
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 07:48:08 pm »
Wow . CongratuLations Sis Shanmar ! have a safe pregnancy ! PasaLo ng baby dust :)) GodBLess !
God Never FaiLs .. :)

shanmar

• GirlTalker
  • faith is my strenght
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 09:11:27 pm »
sis icecream=baby dust sis :)Godbless and thank you
me 26,hydrosalpinx 2007,had lap feb 2010 to open my tubes fimbrioplasty,left tube blocked right tube patent

4x iui all bfn

x-y

• RN, Skin Care Enthusiast
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I am not a heroine but I save lives.
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 09:30:22 pm »
Hi sis. Ask ko lang, what management/treatment did your OB opt to do when you found out that you have hydrosalpinx? Kase you said 2010 ka pa nagsurgery? Ano ginawa sayo from 2007-2010?
Kakaultrasound ko lang kase now and meron daw ako. :(

jhoannieduallo

• Probationary
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 09:13:12 pm »
Hello mga sis. Im bew here and im  26 and was diagnosed with unilateral hydrosalpinx sa right fallopian tube. My hubby and I are still working out to conceive naturally since meron pa akong good fallopian tube but if it does'nt work I know that ivf is my only solution. I just wanna details regarding the procedure kung how much kaya aabutin and is taiwan the best choice?

Thank's a lot!

shanmar

• GirlTalker
  • faith is my strenght
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 12:16:24 am »
Hi mga sis 2007 after nalaman ma hydrosalpinx ako we stop muna ng work up kaya na depressed ako that time kase di naman pwedeng iui ang blocked tubes..nag adopt kami ng baby hangang sa naka recover ako sa depression ko and yon nga nag pa opera nako ng 2010..iui kami ulit pero wala parin e kase mababa talaga count ni hubby..kaya mag decide nkmi mag pa ivf na for me mas ok sa tAiwan dahil don maraming nag success and aggressive kase sila don...nag try kami dito sa kato pero sayang lang ang pera and emotions ko we tried natural ivf sakanila we spent 80k dor nothing walang na transfer sakin kaya nag taiwan nakami and thank God naman mag 14weeks nako now and healthy naman ang twins...

4x iui all bfn

mjcwifey

• Probationary
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 05:54:17 pm »
Hi everyone! I was diagnosed with blocked tubes sometime in 2007 but didn't correct it that time since I was still single. My work up started back in 2010 when my then partner had out first IUI and failed . When we got married the same year , IVF crossed our mind and seriously thought of doing it in 2011. We transferred 3 day 3 embryos and failed. When we failed that was the only time that we did HSG and found out that my blockage was due to hydrosalphinx. It wasn't just one but both my tubes were damaged. I was advised by my OB to undergo laparoscopy to cut or tie my tubes. Devastated and frustrated because I felt my OB failed to follow HSG protocol, I looked around for other RE and eventually decided to move to another OB who will handle my surgery and my frozen embryos. We have 13 from the fresh cycle.
October 2012, I underwent bilateral salpingectomy and myomectomy. All our hopes of having natural conception was gone and only have IVF as our one and only option. Our faith didn't falter. All the more we prayed harder. I offered Novenas to Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Sta . Clara, Padre Pio, Sacred Heart . I prayed to a lot of saints and asked for their intercession. My husband and I talked and planned that will undergo FET / frozen embryo transfer in February.
My new OB scheduled our FET for February 25 and decided to do blastocyst transfer. He asked to thaw 8/13 embryos and 4 made it to blastocyst and transferred 3. Then came the dreaded 2 ww. March 12 came our beta HCG and much to our surprise our beta was so high at 6160.40 and possibly twins! Out first ultrasound came and 2 out of the 3 blastocysts took off. Answered prayer it is!
I am almost 7 weeks now and we already saw their heartbeats !!! God is so good!!! Fortunately, no morning sickness nothing of the unusual . Baby dust to everyone !!!

sanilee

• Probationary
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2013, 08:33:56 pm »
congrats mjcwifey...same tayo kambal din FET kami ng march 1..kanina lang namin nalaman na twins ^_^ God moves in mysterious way
TTC for 5 years
Me, 31 low sperm count
Wife, 28 PCOS

IVF at Repro Optima Cebu City December 2012 cancelled due to OHSS
4 day5 snowbabies on ice

FET March 1 ,2013 2 beautiful blasts
BFP March 15 2013 b-hcg 2015
2 sacs + 2 HB = TWINS March 26, 2013

shanmar

• GirlTalker
  • faith is my strenght
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2013, 01:03:41 pm »
Congrats mga sis:) ako din ng first trimester no vomiting and walang selan :) i can eat anything that i want nausea lang every day and konting hilo hilo pero thats all lang..nagkaron din ako ng subchorionic hemorrhage ng 7weeks medyo malaki sha nasa 4cm and 9.2 cm and vol.my doctor gave me innohep (heparin)kaya everyday i have to self inject  innohep kase it can help to desolve the hemorrhage ayun sa asa ni Lord  at 9weeks wala ng hemorrhage :)but still i have to continue my heparin and aspirin till bago ako manganak kase apas positive din kase ako its a immune problem kaya i need those meds din..yesterday checkup ko ulit im now 15weeks pregnant :) ok naman sila twins nakaka tuwa sobrang active both and we found out si baby B is a boy :) si baby A possible girl daw pero i double check pa sa next scan ko si baby A kung girl talaga kase mahrap daw talaga makita ang girl pag ganitong ka early pa :)medyo worried lang ako kay A kase na mention ng doctor ko low lying daw placenta ni A grade 1 so natakiot ako baka mag worst at mag placenta previa ako (Lord wag naman sana)pero sabi naman ni dra. Notmal lang daw yon sa 2nd trimester kase mag mo move up panaman daw yon habang lumalaki si baby nag s-stretch daw yung uterus.and pag ganun daw na c-cs which is yon naman talaga ang balak namin ni dra kaya no worries daw.pero sa ngayon no walking muna for me no lifting and no contact daw which is wala naman talaga kami ni hubby since transfer pa hehe:)para iwas bleeding lalo na naka blood thinner ako baka pag mag bleed ako madugo yo ang kinaka takot ko kaya sana lang maging okay soon :)may ginawa akong group sa fb for pregnant na due on 3rd and 4tth quarter of this year if interested kayo mga sis let me know pm ko sainyo :)goodluck satin mga sis :)Godbless!

4x iui all bfn

rayven

• Probationary
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2013, 07:23:14 am »
Hi mjcwifey ask ko lang kung san ka nagpa-ivf nung nagpositive ka? kay Dr. P ka pa din ba? congrats sis

ms.katy

• devoted mom & wife
  • GirlTalker
  • extremely happy!
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2013, 10:15:27 am »
i found out na twins ang baby ko, in 3months.. nakakashock talaga
mom of twins..

God said " Choose to trust me & My world & your life will be blessed. "

>katy & Nhel 13 :)
-------

http://www.facebook.com/cathy.malicsi

shanmar

• GirlTalker
  • faith is my strenght
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2013, 11:13:10 am »
Sis rayven i had mine sa taiwan sis:) sis kathy congrats with your twins :)

4x iui all bfn

mjcwifey

• Probationary
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2013, 08:05:29 pm »
Hi sis Rayven, yes I'm still with Dr. P. he did my salpingectomy and went further on to our first FET.

princeza08

• Certified
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • believes that true love lasts a life time
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2013, 10:33:14 pm »
pa join po. newbie lang ako dito sa thread.

congrats sis maileen! anong gender ng twins mo? ttc pa lang kami ng hubby ko, pero ofw sya, so magkalayo kami ngayon, pero this year din uwi nya. gusto ko din magka twins, 1 boy & 1 girl, parang yun twins ni carmina at zoren, kaso wala sa lahi namin parehas ang may twins eh! kakatuwa lang, sabi kasi nila swerte daw ang twins!
damn i never felt like this before i'm so in love...

shanmar

• GirlTalker
  • faith is my strenght
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2013, 07:03:50 pm »
Hi sis maileen-welcome to the group sis!nasa hospital ako now 2weeks narin sis kase nag preterm labor ako im 29 weeks 1day today na admit ako dito (udmc) ng 27weeks 6 days ako...sobrang hirap sis di ako pwede umupo or tumayo dapat nakahiga lang and elevated hips pag eat ako nasa sise lang ako medyo angat lang head.. Sore na mga buto and laman ko sa kakahiga minsan naiiyak nako sa hirap lalo na may gusto kang abutin kunin or gawin na di mo magawa na need mo pa iutos :( pati wiwi and popo bedpan 1week ako talaga di nag popo kase ayaw ko talaga sa bedpan kaso dumating sa point na ang bigat nang pakiramdam ko kase di ako nakaka pupu kaya no choice ako pinaka worst na yata tong feeling ko pero need ko tiisin para kila babies ko..ano pala gender ng baby mo?ang galing na normal mo sila?ako kase ayaw ni oby ko i normal boy and girl baby ko pala..now im taking amino acid 2000mg na 3x aday para mas madali sila mag gain ng weight kase kahit may mga meds nako to stop the contractions meron parin talaga e kaya we dint know talaga kung when ako ma cs kase pwede talaga sha anytime lumabas lalo na pag na stress na sila...hayy ang hirap pero need tiisin lahat para sakanila..

4x iui all bfn

ms.katy

• devoted mom & wife
  • GirlTalker
  • extremely happy!
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2014, 04:30:02 am »
Sis rayven i had mine sa taiwan sis:) sis kathy congrats with your twins :)

thanks sis
mom of twins..

God said " Choose to trust me & My world & your life will be blessed. "

>katy & Nhel 13 :)
-------

http://www.facebook.com/cathy.malicsi

dudzrea

• hope
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2014, 10:50:18 pm »
hi. ask ko lang my chance pa ba maalis ang hydrosalpinx?what the procedure bago gawin ang laparoscopy?
faith#hope

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close