Author Topic: Is it okay na your boss is calling you regarding work related issues while on SL  (Read 8311 times)

poems and petals

For me it's okay. I'll feel worse if the project/work will be on hold just because they can not contact me. And I trust that they'll only do so when it's something really urgent. Kapag hindi, yun lang yung nakakainis. Lipat ko sa kanila sakit ko.

twelvth_goddess

• A certified ZOE-holic and a true blue
  • Super GirlTalker
It depends:

1. I'm on SL (at home, not serious illness) -- it's ok
2. I'm on SL at the hospital -- no it's not

It's a common practice for us to send a text message prior to calling.
Whatever I want, I get. If I can't, I don't stop TRYING.

lirpa

• GirlTalker
depends...if you are an hourly/daily paid employee, dapat hindi

pero kung manager ka, it is an expectation hat you can keep you department running even if wala ka sa office.

fall2pieces

• Senior GirlTalker
    • Tumblr Me and I'll Tumblr You
I was asked to go to work despite being sick due to fever, since I have no replacement If I can?t go to work, I resigned months later
"Everything that happens in this world happens at the time God chooses." Ecclesiastes 3:1" :)

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
I had a minor accident before, was advised for 2 weeks bed rest but nakiusap ako sa doctor to make it 1 week lang. Kaso 2 days pa lang SL kino-contact na ako para pumasok, on my 3rd day maski masakit pa katawan ko at sariwa pa mga pasa ko pumasok na ako 😭
If a girl understands your b******t, stick through your mistakes, smiles even when you've done nothing for her , it's obvious she's a keeper. But it's also obVious that you don't deserve her...

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close