Author Topic: twin pregnancy  (Read 112570 times)

Chili1113

• Super GirlTalker
Re: twin pregnancy
« Reply #500 on: May 17, 2017, 12:27:54 am »
Thanks xsugar, bollin_pop,  and simang!

To be honest sometimes I get so anxious about twins that I can't even sleep. My husband is based in the province and he only flies here twice a month. I CANNOT imagine taking care of twins by myself at night. Even if may yaya, I cant rely on them completely naman :(

I even thought of having the other twin sleep with the yaya in another room, while I stay in my room with one baby. Then alternate yung twins every other night on who gets to sleep and breastfeed. HAHAHA I think I am going crazy.

I constantly worry if we will be able to give all our kids financial security and a good future. :(

Grabe my pregnancy is so high risk because of my age and I have to take so many medicines for the twins to "stick"!  My 1st pregnancy I was only 28 and it was so easy.

bollin_pop

• Tough Cookie
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm a tough cookie!
« Reply #501 on: May 17, 2017, 06:58:22 am »
Thansk sis simang & zsugar! :)
Tight hugs sis Chili1113.

Ako  din I'm being asked to rest pa din.
Been on bed rest since April. High risk nga kasi matanda na din plus my hypo pa ko.

I'm also trying to stay positive pero I have my moments din.
Lalo na when I think about their college na.
Iniisip ko na lang ok nakaya naman ng Lola ko, kakayanin ko din.
It helps din na may strong support sa family and bracing myself na it will be difficult talaga. Plus I look for twin videos ng babies para mahappy vibes ako.

design21

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #502 on: June 19, 2017, 08:50:21 pm »
goodluck sa mga pregnant sa twins kaya niyo yan! itulog na ang pwede itulog kasi kapag nanganak na oh my dalawang taon ata sleepless nights even if dalawa kayo mag asawa even if may yaya mahirap padin!
Pray, Hope and Dont Worry

zsarwin

« Reply #503 on: June 27, 2017, 05:18:23 pm »
Thanks xsugar, bollin_pop,  and simang!

To be honest sometimes I get so anxious about twins that I can't even sleep. My husband is based in the province and he only flies here twice a month. I CANNOT imagine taking care of twins by myself at night. Even if may yaya, I cant rely on them completely naman :(

I even thought of having the other twin sleep with the yaya in another room, while I stay in my room with one baby. Then alternate yung twins every other night on who gets to sleep and breastfeed. HAHAHA I think I am going crazy.

I constantly worry if we will be able to give all our kids financial security and a good future. :(

Grabe my pregnancy is so high risk because of my age and I have to take so many medicines for the twins to "stick"!  My 1st pregnancy I was only 28 and it was so easy.

Hi sis I have twins too. I gave birth last January. turning 6 months na sila. Don't worry too much. You'll get by. Ako din noong una hindi ko alam ang gagawin but as days passed, nasasanay na rin ako.

I suggest magkakatabi kayo ng twins. kailangan nila yung amoy mo lalo na in their first few days of life. Tapos I-tandem breastfeed sila para mas efficient. Mahirap sa umpisa. As in. Hindi sya madali pero masasanay ka na lang. Kung pwede isama na lang si yaya sa tabi nyo. Gusto nila yung body warmth e.

I could not stress this enough pero sanayan lang talaga. Yun lang siguro best advice ko. hehe.. =)

Chili1113

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #504 on: June 27, 2017, 09:45:06 pm »
Thanks sis! grabe Im on my 2nd trimester and still on bed rest. Still so so many many meds, and I have to inject everyday. It is such a sacrifice. I only pray that my twins will be completely healthy!

brittany08

• Probationary
« Reply #505 on: October 25, 2019, 11:06:07 pm »
Hi! I saw your comment here... kasi Im searching momo twins cases here in the Philippines and found your story, but that was 2012 pa.. just found out kasi today na momo twins daw ako. Im currently 9wks now, and been searching and worrying what could be possible outcome and kung may successful delivery ba dito sa pinas. May I asked kamusta ka? Hows your momo twins journey? I hope everything went good... saan hospital ka nagpaalaga and sino doctor mo? Right now I really need recommendation lalo sa ganitong case. :( hope makarating sayo itong msg ko. Your response is much appreciated. By the way Im Tin. Hope to hear from you.. thank you.. :)

brittany08

• Probationary
« Reply #506 on: November 04, 2019, 08:25:28 am »
Hi! Im a first time mom to be and surprised na we'll be having twins! Had our first checkup and ultrasound last jun5 and i was 5 wks 5 days pregnant na daw. Then identical daw plus monochorionic and monoamnionic. Ive been reading about momo twins and ito pala yung pinaka high risk, not to mention may hypertension pako. Is it possible na it's too early pa kaya momo ang reading? Im really praying na hindi momo.

Im really scared. Nagspotting pako a few days before that first check up so dami kong iniinom na gamot now. Then bed rest for 2 weeks so nagleave muna from work. Tendency is to read so much stuff sa internet - minsan what i read makes me super excited but sometimes makes me scared naman. Dami talaga naiisip!

And then during that first ultrasound, wala pang heartbeats. At how many weeks ba dapat may heartbeat na? Im having my 2nd ultrasound tomorrow and hopefully maging ok naman ang lahat! Im really excited and nervous as well. ☺😒

Hi! I saw your comment here... kasi Im searching momo twins cases here in the Philippines and found your story, but that was 2012 pa.. just found out kasi today na momo twins daw ako. Im currently 9wks now, and been searching and worrying what could be possible outcome and kung may successful delivery ba dito sa pinas. May I asked kamusta ka? Hows your momo twins journey? I hope everything went good... saan hospital ka nagpaalaga and sino doctor mo? Right now I really need recommendation lalo sa ganitong case. :( hope makarating sayo itong msg ko. Your response is much appreciated. By the way Im Tin. Hope to hear from you.. thank you.. :)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close