Author Topic: Sex toys  (Read 202038 times)

mishellerock

• Probationary
Re: Sex toys
« Reply #220 on: January 15, 2021, 09:24:01 pm »
My friends and I have a lot of sex stories related to our toys. My husband doesn't mind toys, although he's a little jealous. I have always been shy to buy toys myself, but my beloved husband did not ask me why and did not take offense bought me. Then we had a good conversation and such hot sex with this toy. It's good that I live in the 21st century. You need to look soberly this is not treason and unwillingness to replace it, this is the same as the guys have two hands:)
about a good toy store - I do not know, my husband orders everything that I asked for

futboler_dati

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Guy Talker
« Reply #221 on: January 26, 2021, 10:26:16 am »
I bought a bunch of toys recently from Lazada during their 11.11 sale good quality naman and everything works. My favorite (and my husband's too) is the remote vibrator  ;)

parang maganda yang remote vibrator na yan. hmmmm... nagamit nyo na ba while nasa mall?

futboler_dati

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Guy Talker
« Reply #222 on: January 26, 2021, 10:28:26 am »
My friends and I have a lot of sex stories related to our toys. My husband doesn't mind toys, although he's a little jealous. I have always been shy to buy toys myself, but my beloved husband did not ask me why and did not take offense bought me. Then we had a good conversation and such hot sex with this toy. It's good that I live in the 21st century. You need to look soberly this is not treason and unwillingness to replace it, this is the same as the guys have two hands:)
about a good toy store - I do not know, my husband orders everything that I asked for

progressive and adventurous couple..

stillc

• Probationary
« Reply #223 on: March 05, 2021, 05:22:38 pm »
Hey, can anyone of you give any recommendations on wands? I want to get one but know nothing about it. I found tones of reviews (like this one), though it would be better to get advice from a person who has really used it. Thanks.

Jona Gold

• Probationary
« Reply #224 on: March 17, 2021, 08:12:10 pm »
here i got something that will boost the sex time growth hormone and testosterone relationship

Centennial

• Probationary
« Reply #225 on: April 08, 2021, 07:50:51 pm »
The female network has been working very well for the betterment of women. big-boobs-sex-doll[/b]/]big chest sex doll They are working for resolving the issues of women. They are launching such products which are helpful for women. They are doing good work.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close