Author Topic: Paano kayo nakapunta sa abroad? (ways and means)  (Read 136723 times)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Super GirlTalker
  • Live and let live. Love and let love.
Re: Paano kayo nakapunta sa abroad? (ways and means)
« Reply #360 on: July 08, 2017, 04:31:10 pm »
May ganon naman talaga, di pang abroad, kami I can say na gusto pa din namin talaga sa Pinas magretire, pero siguro pag secured na talaga. For now, unless may enough income sa Pinas. stay sa abroad.

eischied_21

• is happy to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #361 on: July 10, 2017, 03:08:06 pm »
^the way I see it, pinoys who are ofws and even migrants still choose Philippines as their retiring home because its still cheaper to live in PH than abroad. I knew a lot of seniors who are now in PH but a US/Canadian citizens.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #362 on: July 10, 2017, 05:58:43 pm »
Yes and our family and friends are there.

jhez

• Junior GirlTalker
  • .....HaPpY GuRL... HaPpiLY mArRiEd...
« Reply #363 on: November 06, 2017, 11:29:50 am »
Spousal Visa. Petition ng husband ko.
"When you come to another bridge in your life to cross, move on. Looking back, it's just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book. Just turn the pages."

beanutputter

• Probationary
« Reply #364 on: November 27, 2017, 01:57:48 pm »
CR2 Visa. Pinetition ako ng mom ko and my step dad. 2012 ako nakarating ng US along with my sisters. :)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #365 on: December 19, 2017, 03:18:22 pm »
^Truth, hinde kasi long term and stable dito sa Middle East, not to mention hinde masyado maganda magpalaki ng anak and magbuo ng pamilya dito, unless sobra laki ng income nyo and maluwag ang finances. Target din namin mag NZ or Canada,  bukod sa malaking cash na kailangan, mahaba at madugong process din pagdadaanan, good luck satin Sis!  ;D

Bagluvah

• GirlTalker
    • The Beauty Krew
« Reply #366 on: August 14, 2018, 06:47:28 am »
US: H1B ni hubby
Australia: Nag apply ng PR si hubby, approved so we're moving next Tuesday 8/21. Since 2016 pa kami approved but been living in the US for 13 years na, citizens na din kami. Decided to move kasi gusto ng change of atmosphere lang
Please follow, like and subscribe to my YouTube channel, I feature a variety of video tutorial compilations for all things beauty: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCru1TmJA1EwwH8YWzdjEEiA

INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/thebeautykrew/

phurple0515

• your bitchy, sweety, ironic, down-to-earth (",)
  • Super GirlTalker
  • bitchy sweet (",)
    • Max's Shopzter
« Reply #367 on: August 14, 2018, 10:42:01 am »
It was not planned and going abroad was not one of the things na pinangarap ko.  It just happened so fast.  I applied through one of the job site portals, then pinalad na one of the headhunters in SG contacted me.  I was assigned in KL.  Maybe napadali because I was in IT.  I was happy in my job but because of politics and gossips I grabbed the opportunity.  Happy na rin because I managed to give my parents the life they have been dreaming of.  I still dream and really want to retire and stay in Pinas.  Iba pa rin pag kasama mo family mo esp. since my parents are getting old.   Pero di basta basta because di ko pa tapos bayaran mga napundar sa Pinas.  Have to really plan well if I want to go back.
"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want!"

magzmallow13

• Probationary
  • Fly away
« Reply #368 on: September 24, 2018, 09:21:40 pm »
It was not planned and going abroad was not one of the things na pinangarap ko.  It just happened so fast.  I applied through one of the job site portals, then pinalad na one of the headhunters in SG contacted me.  I was assigned in KL.  Maybe napadali because I was in IT.  I was happy in my job but because of politics and gossips I grabbed the opportunity.  Happy na rin because I managed to give my parents the life they have been dreaming of.  I still dream and really want to retire and stay in Pinas.  Iba pa rin pag kasama mo family mo esp. since my parents are getting old.   Pero di basta basta because di ko pa tapos bayaran mga napundar sa Pinas.  Have to really plan well if I want to go back.

Hi sis, May I know which Job portal site? thanks

Bagluvah

• GirlTalker
    • The Beauty Krew
« Reply #369 on: September 25, 2018, 12:24:26 pm »
Si hubby, he applied for PR sa Australia. Before moving here, we lived in the US, h1b visa muna, GC holders then we became citizens. Now, starting our new life sa Oz. Nag post na pala ako dito sa thread na to LOL
Please follow, like and subscribe to my YouTube channel, I feature a variety of video tutorial compilations for all things beauty: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCru1TmJA1EwwH8YWzdjEEiA

INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/thebeautykrew/

kaythrielle

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #370 on: September 30, 2018, 12:55:10 am »
Malaysia: Went there as tourist then applied. Got an email (they saw my resume at monster.com), was interviewed, then was directly hired by the company. They applied for my Work Visa (as IT Consultant)

Singapore: Dependent Visa courtesy of my husband. After a few months, we became Permanent Residents.

Canada: applied through the FSW program (before Express Entry pa).

kwang sun

• so vain
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #371 on: November 04, 2018, 01:21:54 pm »
Desperado na po ako mgwork  abroad help

BlinkBallerina

• GirlTalker
« Reply #372 on: January 21, 2019, 02:54:44 pm »
Sisses -- has anyone gone to Spain to teach English? How is/was it?

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close