Author Topic: Manila rubbish changes the face of London style--and the lives of Smokey Mountai  (Read 7887 times)

FN Administrator

• Administrator
  • Junior GirlTalker
Join the discussion about our latest post on Female Network!

Manila rubbish changes the face of London style--and the lives of Smokey Mountain residents
Stylish accessories made of recycled materials take the concept of "cash from trash" to a new level! Find out why they're hot, where to get them, and how to help the cause.

Would you use these trendy trash-based fashion items? Share your thoughts and ideas about the project, the style, and the cause it's supporting!

oscarhull

• Probationary
There were numerous other hazards. Putrid smoke seeped from the pile and residents had to step over broken glass and medical waste ? one woman even said she stumbled on aborted fetuses among the rubbish. Researchers who studied the dump found dangerous levels of cancer-causing dioxins in the soil and heavy metals in the metabolisms of children working there. People reported the afflictions common to dump life worldwide: diarrhoea, headaches, chest and stomach pain, typhoid, and irritation of the skin, nose and eyes.

natalie123

• Probationary
It is grimy and there is an awful stench. I know there are terrible infections that I can get here. I fear being cut by broken containers,buy university assignment - Assignmenthelp247  nails or syringes. There are a few men who go round beating individuals with bottles when they are smashed."

patriciabrown

• Probationary
I think it would be good if they were made from new materials. minecraft classic

anthill1

• Probationary

JoEmily112

• Probationary
Step by step, that's how success is created. As long as you keep trying, the sweet fruit is right behind. shell shockers

duongquan12

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.   Leptitox Review

Vidshaivadq

• Probationary
Thanks for the great feedback.  www.mygroundbiz.com
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 06:58:54 pm by Vidshaivadq »

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close